FEW3

Fun things to do with your turtle.

34 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, capequahog said:

release it unto the wild, its illegal, in NH, to take wild turtles as pets, per North Woods Law anyway

They never did anything to them though, did they? Just took the turtles and released them back into the river.  

I loved the guy who lawyered up after shooting pellets into the library. Did take him long to spill after bringing to his attention that he could face Fed. charges for shooting too close to a school.  :laugh:

51 mins ago, Eagles Dare said:

They never did anything to them though, did they? Just took the turtles and released them back into the river.  

I loved the guy who lawyered up after shooting pellets into the library. Did take him long to spill after bringing to his attention that he could face Fed. charges for shooting too close to a school.  :laugh:

Because they didn't answer the door. 

I hope it's not a Northern red-bellied cooter, a Plymouth red-bellied turtle, or a Bog turtle, because those are Endangered Species in MA, and the penalties are very substantial.

47 mins ago, MikeMc said:

Because they didn't answer the door. 

I'll have to try that next time the cops or the game wardens are looking for me.  :idea:

1 hour ago, Eagles Dare said:

I know, what the hell, he deserved at least what they gave him, a school a library and a barn right there

11 mins ago, capequahog said:

I know, what the hell, he deserved at least what they gave him, a school a library and a barn right there

All for a fricken goose.

Damn things are nearly inedible.  

9 mins ago, Eagles Dare said:

All for a fricken goose.

Damn things are nearly inedible.  

Your cooking your goose wrong .... 

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, JimG said:

Is turtle code for something else?

that's what I wondered - " he eats to much and requires playtime " - is he talking about the purple long necked turtle ? :shrug:

given his previous history of overshares, maybe he is thinking about cutting off his old fella :dismay:

Edited by Aquacide

My thoughts also that he was talking about his Dick.And he probably is.Is it me? I have a hard time understanding this guy.

15 hours ago, Eagles Dare said:

I'll have to try that next time the cops or the game wardens are looking for me.  :idea:

lol. We've had 'em knock on the cabin door before. The one time, my buddy Jim shot a buck and lost the tag dragging it, without realizing it. you could see the deer hanging from the road. The wardens actually went with him to look for the tag but they never found it.