An Epic Morning

Rate this topic

Heavy Hooksetter

I will start this story.

others will add to this story to keep in believable and very possible.

heres the scenario:time-1 hr1\2 before first light,tide is dumping out for an hour now.

a good pod of adult bunker are balled up waay in an area where the river opens up to a flat expanse outside of the mouth of said river.

water temp is 58F and it's a slightly overcast sky.

okay,here goes,,,

I stand on my rock, pull out one of my hound dog swimmers and sling it out into the rips and let it ride the tide waay out about 150yds.

it is out where I want it so,I engage my winch and hold it in the rips waggling on top,the plug is making a huge wake right on the surface,,,

Edited by Roddy

An armed man is a citizen,,,an unarmed man is a subject,,,,,,,,

A bluefish comes up and bites a chunk out of the osprey. The osprey, still snared in the lure, is flapping around, sending major blitz signals in every direction, as well as leaving a scent trail of blood. 

The PETA people are marching on the shore in your general direction.

Edited by TroutGhost

After a frantic search through your pockets for your needed meds you find a lint covered pill. Without looking carefully at it you toss it in your mouth and choke it back. Then you remember the last time you were out fishing with your buddy Joe, he "loaned" you a Viagara for a big date you had coming up. You turn your head in disgust and are startled by the willowy Redhead who is now standing next to you.

30 mins ago, Cascade said:

...then the tall redhead lowers her lips to yours to give you mouth to mouth   but "she" has a mustache line... it's a TRANNY

and it's your lucky day because he seems to be trying to hand you a large pink colored pencil popper...is that a D-Mag?....wait...

The Mets have shown me more ways to lose than I even knew existed.

-Casey Stengel