This is not swampy at all. no

Rate this topic

Aquacide

WASHINGTON — President Trump’s inaugural committee paid nearly $26 million to an event planning firm started by an adviser to the first lady, Melania Trump.

WIS Media Partners of Marina del Rey, California, was created by a longtime friend of Mrs. Trump, Stephanie Winston Wolkoff, according to a person familiar with the firm. Records show that the firm was created in December 2016, but otherwise there is very little information available about it.

Stephanie Grisham, a spokeswoman for Mrs. Trump, said that the first lady “had no involvement” with the inaugural committee, “and had no knowledge of how funds were spent.”

Ms. Winston Wolkoff is not paid for her work in the first lady’s office, according to Ms. Grisham, who said Ms. Winston Wolkoff is classified as “a special government employee.”

so, a month before inauguration, get your wife's friend to create a company. shovel $26million to it and it disappears. leaving only $2m out of the $103million raised to go the pledged charity.

seems legit.

I hope the FBI are looking into this to see if those funds went back to trump corp, Deutsche Bank or a Russian bank...

Disclaimer: the above may not represent the actual views of the writer, but may have been expressed sarcastically/ ironically with the sole intention of providing humour. That notwithstanding, the writer retains the right to be emotionally, psychologically or alcohol/substance impaired at the time of writing

(*member formerly known as 'guernseybass')

On 2/15/2018 at 3:02 PM, bunker86 said:

No. Enough with these investigations. Trump's as dirty as a barnyard pig. As is his scummy vile spawn.

Everybody knows it. Accept it and forget it.

NOPE not me, you are right about him and I support any and all LEGITIMATE investigations into the man leading our country. Where the efff do you think we live bunk???

You’re not some crazy uncle you know!

I'm so glad I don't live in the fact-less bizarro world you live in...just sayin'.

1 hour ago, Stonesipher said:

NOPE not me, you are right about him and I support any and all LEGITIMATE investigations into the man leading our country. Where the efff do you think we live bunk???

It’s getting ridiculous. Tit for Tat. Childish bulllchit. Nothings going to come of any of it. Above all, they protect their own. And I’m not sure what this place has become. 

On 2/15/2018 at 1:43 PM, Aquacide said:

so, a month before inauguration, get your wife's friend to create a company. shovel $26million to it and it disappears. leaving only $2m out of the $103million raised to go the pledged charity.

seems legit.

I hope the FBI are looking into this to see if those funds went back to trump corp, Deutsche Bank or a Russian bank...

Oh....you guys care about ethics now?  can we look into the Clintons now?   

15 mins ago, JimP said:

Oh....you guys care about ethics now?  can we look into the Clintons now?   

It's Saturday, the sun is shining, and you go and ruin a beautiful day by bringing the Clinton's into it. :p :laugh: Thank's a lot. :D

fishinambition  Posted June 30 ·After a decade and a half of trolling and disrupting the website, frank's finally fed up with Tim's bull****

23 mins ago, fish'nmagician said:

you have to work HARD to make Uranium One sound remotely plausible.

Not really..... and it definitely needs to be thoroughly investigated, if for no other reason to clear Hillary's good name of course 

A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices. – William James

update :

First lady Melania Trump's New York friend, Stephanie Winston Wolkoff, has been cut loose from her team as an unpaid adviser after controversy arose over the $26 million her firm received from the presidential inaugural committee. 

Mrs. Trump's spokeswoman, Stephanie Grisham, confirmed Tuesday to the Associated Press that the first lady's office has "severed the gratuitous services contract" it had with Wolkoff, a New York-based event planner and longtime friend of FLOTUS.

so everything is alright after all - $25million that should have gone to charity literally disappeared into a trump associates bank account, but she's no longer an 'advisor' anymore so everything is sweet as.  :th:

Disclaimer: the above may not represent the actual views of the writer, but may have been expressed sarcastically/ ironically with the sole intention of providing humour. That notwithstanding, the writer retains the right to be emotionally, psychologically or alcohol/substance impaired at the time of writing

(*member formerly known as 'guernseybass')