NRA Attack Payroll

Rate this topic

fishinambition

3 mins ago, fishinambition said:

For attack weapons. Weapons of war. 30 clip mag. Bayonet launchers. To attack. No one needs guns.

There. Ive done my part.

That is all.

What in God’s name are you on about?

A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices. – William James

I love the "we are the NRA" meme in the PG :laugh:

400 million Americans, 100 million gun owners, and 14 Million NRA members.

The NRA are NOT America, they are just 3.5% of it.

if you don't understand that, then you are pretty much part of the problem.

Disclaimer: the above may not represent the actual views of the writer, but may have been expressed sarcastically/ ironically with the sole intention of providing humour. That notwithstanding, the writer retains the right to be emotionally, psychologically or alcohol/substance impaired at the time of writing

(*member formerly known as 'guernseybass')

43 mins ago, Aquacide said:

GB, I don't know where you got your info from but it isn't correct. First off there are only around 5 million NRA members, not your 14 million. Second off more than 200 million guns are owned by ALL AMERICANS, not just NRA members and we have over 3 trillion rounds to feed them. If there really was a problem with NRA members and legal gun owners you would know it.

The NRA is the most law abiding group of Americans this country has. The NRA has been the backbone for hunter safety training, and every form of firearms training and safety this country has had for over 50 years both for the police and civilians. I am the NRA.

fishinambition  Posted June 30 ·After a decade and a half of trolling and disrupting the website, frank's finally fed up with Tim's bull****

7 mins ago, Bass Ackwards said:

GB, I don't know where you got your info from but it isn't correct. First off there are only around 5 million NRA members, not your 14 million. Second off more than 200 million guns are owned by ALL AMERICANS, not just NRA members and we have over 3 trillion rounds to feed them. If there really was a problem with NRA members and legal gun owners you would know it.

The NRA is the most law abiding group of Americans this country has. The NRA has been the backbone for hunter safety training, and every form of firearms training and safety this country has had for over 50 years both for the police and civilians. I am the NRA.

the numbers are from google.

so how can 5 million NRA members represent 400 million American's ?

are they acting for everyone, or just their funders ?

and yes I well know about the safety training - the NRA has spent tens of millions bribing state houses across the Nation for decades to prevent any other Gun organization from providing the training required for permits. in fact. it has only been the last five years where in three blue states non-NRA gun safety courses were accepted for state permits.

and of course, one requirement of a Safety certificate from the NRA - you have to join the NRA and pay the membership dues.

face it the NRA is a cartel, no better than the teamster union. they don't even represent their members, just the financial interests of their leadership and they certainly do not represent 95% of Americans.

Disclaimer: the above may not represent the actual views of the writer, but may have been expressed sarcastically/ ironically with the sole intention of providing humour. That notwithstanding, the writer retains the right to be emotionally, psychologically or alcohol/substance impaired at the time of writing

2 mins ago, Aquacide said:

the numbers are from google.

so how can 5 million NRA members represent 400 million American's ?

The NRA is fighting for all Americans who believe in their 2nd amendment rights.

are they acting for everyone, or just their funders ?

Read above

and yes I well know about the safety training - the NRA has spent tens of millions bribing state houses across the Nation for decades to prevent any other Gun organization from providing the training required for permits. in fact. it has only been the last five years where in three blue states non-NRA gun safety courses were accepted for state permits.

Of course you have proof of this, link me to it please.

and of course, one requirement of a Safety certificate from the NRA - you have to join the NRA and pay the membership dues.

face it the NRA is a cartel, no better than the teamster union. they don't even represent their members, just the financial interests of their leadership and they certainly do not represent 95% of Americans.

The NRA is fighting to preserve the second amendment rights for ALL AMERICANS.

fishinambition  Posted June 30 ·After a decade and a half of trolling and disrupting the website, frank's finally fed up with Tim's bull****

i'm not a member of the NRA but I support them completely.

probably will be a time when I become a member if things keep going like they are...

either way, there are millions more like me.

for every card carrying member there are easily  five or ten supporters who aren't on the actual member list.

41 mins ago, Bass Ackwards said:

The NRA is fighting for all Americans who believe in their 2nd amendment rights.

Read above

Of course you have proof of this, link me to it please.

The NRA is fighting to preserve the second amendment rights for ALL AMERICANS.

go read about the Liberal Gun Club, Pink gun Clubs etc struggle to provide NON-NRA training for State Permits. go find out where you Americans have a free choice not to fill the NRA coffers if they want gun safety training.

the NRA is just a cabal like any other. they use fear to enrich their leaders.

Lapierre does not top the list. Kayne B. Robinson, the executive director of general operations does. He was paid just over $1 million. Lapierre was second, pulling in $970,000 in reportable and estimated comp. Chris W. Cox, the executive director of the group’s lobbying efforts, was third. He earned just over $666,000.

those are 2010 figures. I bet its much higher now much. hardly volunteering for 'the cause" are they ?

they are scam. no better than the Clinton or trump foundations.

3 mins ago, Aquacide said:

go read about the Liberal Gun Club, Pink gun Clubs etc struggle to provide NON-NRA training for State Permits. go find out where you Americans have a free choice not to fill the NRA coffers if they want gun safety training.

the NRA is just a cabal like any other. they use fear to enrich their leaders.

those are 2010 figures. I bet its much higher now much. hardly volunteering for 'the cause" are they ?

they are scam. no better than the Clinton or trump foundations.

Link me up to this please, I'm not going to waste my time looking for this when you know exactly where it is.

no. go look. read. learn.

its a closed shop cabal. just like the Teamsters.

if you don't believe me. call your local NRA place and ask if you have to join the NRA to get the GSC and the State Permit.

2 hours ago, Aquacide said:

As long as you want to split hairs about numbers current US population is 327 million, not 400.

-

15 mins ago, Aquacide said:

no. go look. read. learn.

its a closed shop cabal. just like the Teamsters.

if you don't believe me. call your local NRA place and ask if you have to join the NRA to get the GSC and the State Permit.

Don't need to call them to know that is total bull chit. Last year a woman I've known for 30 years, who comes to my house every other week to clean, went through the course and got her ccl. She is NOT a member of the NRA and has never been a member. I went with her when she got her CCL and got mine renewed while there.