Little

Adam Shiff is being exposed, its beginning

64 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, The Dude said:

This conspiracy theory is even dumber than usual.

You really need to start participating in the discussions if you want to continue to post in here. Your posts have been entirely off topic and lacking even an attempt at discussion. You don't even mention the topic in your posts, they are interchangeable from thread to thread and intended only to disrupt. If you don't have anything to add to the discussion, stay out of the thread - thanks.

 

TimS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It makes sense that the GOP is going after Shiff with more Hannity style conspiracy crap.

He is making Nunes and Trump look REALLY bad.

 

Much like with Mueller and everyone else,

they can't "win" head on, 

so it's into the gutter to throw some crap and hope something sticks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Little said:

 

 

Buck is a known sex pervert, and last summer he ended up with a dead black homo in his house.  He was protected for a long while, but all of a sudden, something changed and people are calling for his head-all these gay groups are demanding justice.

 

my guess is that phrase gets the Fox crowd worked up into a lather.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 mins ago, TimS said:

You really need to start participating in the discussions if you want to continue to post in here.

TimS

Tim, have you been reading Dude's posts since returned? If not, maybe you should check. If you don't think he's contributing with a lot of substance, I guess you and I read and comprehend very differently.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm going to struggle to describe the theory that Schiff is somehow implicated in a drug overdose at a political donor's home simply because it happened in his congressional district as anything other than dumb. Can anyone else offer a more fitting description? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Nessmuk said:

Another shiny object.  Something has been "beginning" every month for the last year.  

 

Indictments: 0 

and suddenly the righties/fascists/'libertarians' are concerned about money laundering...can't make it up

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 mins ago, The Dude said:

I'm going to struggle to describe the theory that Schiff is somehow implicated in a drug overdose at a political donor's home simply because it happened in his congressional district as anything other than dumb. Can anyone else offer a more fitting description? 

depends on how you qualify dumb.

 

if the purpose is to outrage Fox viewers/Trump supporters and get them to attack Schiff then it's smart.

 

the tactic has been working to keep the deplorables fired up.

a "black homo" is really going to get their juices flowing.

 

the fact it's nonsense doesn't matter,

it gives them something to hate,

and they are pointing the emotion at Schiff,

 

and it will distract from how well he has been at taking about Nunes and Trump on the national stage.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Maybe Adam Schiff could be a Democratic Presidential candidate? 

 

If Little is investing time to start the usual right-wing drumbeat of elaborate fantasies about Schiff, he must have more potential then I had thought.  Schiff for President!  (Eric Holder for V.P.)

 

In the interests of gender - balancing the campaign, Mokes can at least be a campaign spokesperson.  ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, fish'nmagician said:

It makes sense that the GOP is going after Shiff with more Hannity style conspiracy crap.

He is making Nunes and Trump look REALLY bad.

 

Much like with Mueller and everyone else,

they can't "win" head on, 

so it's into the gutter to throw some crap and hope something sticks.

Taking a page straight out of the liberal playbook?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, fish'nmagician said:

it's puzzling to see what does and does not illicit a ban threat.

Not really.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, fish'nmagician said:

it's puzzling to see what does and does not illicit a ban threat.

Just go back and note every time you were banned. Excel puts things in perspective............

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to register here in order to participate.

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.