Cheap Lots - Old Beachmasters SuperStrike Tattoo

snapperman

Prices include shipping, thanks for looking

Lot 1) $220

Older Beachmaster Blind Dannys and Juniors 15-20yo these are made with a less dense wood that makes them ride higher on the surface(IMO swim better) than the newer ones with eyes. Top plug with the tag was swam once the rest are NEW. Whites are the sold white with no pink on the side, hard to find color. Bottom black jr with 2 belly hooks is unknown builder but solid plug Ill throw in. Less than $25 a plug much less than I paid for them

Lot 2) $50

Super Strike Red Eye Heavy Needlefish swam once or twice, cosmetically like new

Lot 3) $110

Super Strike Needlefish + 2 kicker plugs unknown builders. Lightly used, many plugs are like new. some colors no longer made. All rigged with 6x VMC treble hooks. Great deal about $12 a plug

Lot 4) $29

Tattoos 3oz Sea Dog swam once rigged with VMC treble hooks. no longer made

New unknown Pencil, built really well I have a duplicate and it casts and swims great

IMG_1433.JPG

IMG_1424.JPG

IMG_1429 2.JPG

IMG_1427.JPG

Edited by snapperman
"It is better to be lucky. But I would rather be exact. Then when luck comes you are ready" -The Old Man and the Sea by Ernest Hemingway

11 hours ago, quack said:

I'll offer $110 for the four dannys

6 hours ago, Lateral Line said:

Ill offer 110 for the jr's, shipped. Thanks

If you guys are willing to pay an extra 5 bucks each to help cover the shipping so $115 each for the split I would do it

Edited by snapperman
"It is better to be lucky. But I would rather be exact. Then when luck comes you are ready" -The Old Man and the Sea by Ernest Hemingway

16 hours ago, Lateral Line said:

Ill do the 115 shipped, thanks

15 hours ago, quack said:

I'll do 115...send me pp.  Thanks

Sounds good sending PMs