johndtuttle

Where's the outrage people that can't get a security clearance are working in the WH???

106 posts in this topic

Rob Porter?

And no exemption given by FPOTUS either.

Jared Kushner? Can't get a clearance for being associated with both Chinese and Russian intelligence officers/money laundering investigations.

Isn't it supposed to be illegal to share classified information with these people?

inb4 butbutbut Hillary but of course there is zero evidence anyone ever saw the stuff in her emails that didn't have clearance to see them.

Private Server at the current WH in violation of government record keeping laws too?

RW "do as I say, not as I do" lol.

Hillary's team kept classified info in the bathroom, gave it to Anthony Weiner, then shipped off the serves to some company in NJ to "clean" them.  And now the left cares that it's illegal to share classified info:? 

There is NOTHING that Trump can ever do that will be worse than the Obama administration/Clinton cabal.  Nothing.

lock them up.

Posted (edited)

to be fair if the email is a concern then this should be too,

unless it's all selective partisan outrage.

Edited by fish'nmagician

Posted (edited)

you would have elected Hillary to the white house and in an honest system, she wouldn't pass a background check.  then what?

Edited by jkrock

Where's the outrage they are taking so long to investigate these people who have requested them? 

Do you think the bogus Trump-Russia allegations may be playing a part? 

Think it through tuttle, this isn't a clean cut process. MIne took close to 9 months and I had never left New England. 

People who do business overseas compound the process significantly. Add in Russiagate and all bets are off. 

20 mins ago, johndtuttle said:

inb4 butbutbut Hillary but of course there is zero evidence anyone ever saw the stuff in her emails that didn't have clearance to see them.

You think Weiner had clearance :laugh:

5 mins ago, jkrock said:

Hillary's team kept classified info in the bathroom, gave it to Anthony Weiner, then shipped off the serves to some company in NJ to "clean" them.  And now the left cares that it's illegal to share classified info:? 

There is NOTHING that Trump can ever do that will be worse than the Obama administration/Clinton cabal.  Nothing.

lock them up.

Don't forget Hillary sending classidied material home to Huma to print, who then handed that task off  to the maid.... 

1 min ago, J said:

Where's the outrage they are taking so long to investigate these people who have requested them? 

Do you think the bogus Trump-Russia allegations may be playing a part? 

no,

how many "try agains" has Jared gotten at this point?

4 mins ago, J said:

Do you think? 

2 mins ago, fish'nmagician said:

no

That  clears that up..... 

1 min ago, J said:

That  clears that up..... 

you are very dickish,

when I am dickish in response I get ban threats from Tim....

funny how that works

#purge

Posted (edited)

I think that outrage got filed in the Bengahzi-and-Emails-and-IRS-and-FastFurious-and-Etc outrage bucket.

Turns out that after 8 years of Demo admin, that bucket still had a good deal of room in it

Edited by hamlet

7 mins ago, J said:

Don't forget Hillary sending classidied material home to Huma to print, who then handed that task off  to the maid.... 

butbutbutbutbutbutbutbutbutbutbutbutbutbutbutbutbutbutbutbutbutbutbutbutbutbutbutbutbutbutbutbutbutbutbutbutbutbutbutbutbutbutbutbutbutbutbutbut.

HilldawgOblama!

Tell me more about Jared Kushner Russian Money Laundering and still reading classified material with no clearance...

You RW nuts simply don't know right from wrong.