fishweewee

Flu Season Still Getting Worse; Now as Bad as 2009 Swine Flu

90 posts in this topic

3 mins ago, seadogface said:

I was told he thought he was getting better just the other day.

I’ve heard that with many cases they feel better then rapidly worsen. I think that has to do with pneumonia being a component.

A woman I know who is a very cool lady and a great concierge at a nice building in town is home with the flu / pneumonia....now I'm worried. 

14 mins ago, Jdeadman66 said:

I’ve heard that with many cases they feel better then rapidly worsen. I think that has to do with pneumonia being a component.

This happened to me. I thought I was gettin better hung out with my friends and got 10x worse. Trouble breathing, felt like I was going to die. Went home and slept for three days - I LIVE!

12 mins ago, Reed422 said:

This happened to me. I thought I was gettin better hung out with my friends and got 10x worse. Trouble breathing, felt like I was going to die. Went home and slept for three days - I LIVE!

I’m glad to hear you live! Clean the heck out of your face mask thing. And please rip some nice farts.

I don’t think we are hearing about the true death rate, and severity of this flu. I think it’s being downplayed to keep selling useless flu shots and keep people calm. Hope I’m wrong.

1 hour ago, Reed422 said:

You have friends?

32 mins ago, Jdeadman66 said:

I don’t think we are hearing about the true death rate, and severity of this flu. I think it’s being downplayed to keep selling useless flu shots and keep people calm. Hope I’m wrong.

I already explained that the flu shot works....

:idea:

15 hours ago, Reed422 said:

you know any good remedies for aerophagia? Pretty bloated from the cpap, though I'll probably lose a bunch of weight since my appetite is now so low.

Damn Weed. You used to be a contender...

Need to empty the belly? Drink some C4. NO usually gets me going. 

I travel everyday on train / ferry. I am actually surprised I've not gotten the flu yet. Crazy season... 

sucks people are dying from it. Unreal

I haven't gotten the flu in decades. Got it a few times as a kid, and it sure did suck. I'm not sure when flu shots started becoming a widespread thing...70's maybe? I don't remember getting shots before the 90's myself.

It wouldn't surprise me if some entity was putting different strains of the flu out into the world. Big business.