Crabba

Great casting rod deal 7'

8 posts in this topic

For you casting rod boat guys theres a handful of g loomis blue water 7's for a steal of a deal. Retail 280 and r marked down to 169 with 25% off that. Wish they had some spinning.

1 hour ago, Crabba said:

For you casting rod boat guys theres a handful of g loomis blue water 7's for a steal of a deal. Retail 280 and r marked down to 169 with 25% off that. Wish they had some spinning.

They did a month or so ago, but they went fast ;)  AMOF, salesman said to me, "Dang I was going to buy those after I got off this evening."

51 mins ago, Roccus7 said:

They did a month or so ago, but they went fast ;)  AMOF, salesman said to me, "Dang I was going to buy those after I got off this evening."

Damn! What a great feel to the rod. Would definitely consider the rod for future buy. I'd have bought 2 if I had seen them!!!

1 min ago, mumichog said:

I missed the secret code I guess...where is/was the deal?

I tagged it Beans! Llbean that is. They had about a half dozen or more. Still may be some there. Freeport store. I'd call to check before the drive. 

Posted (edited)

Ah, see it now, thank you.  I figured there had to be name in there somewhere.

For those who missed out I will add that the crew at Kittery Trading Post told me recently that the Shimano/Loomis sample sale coming in March is on again this year - the rods typically are 40-60% off.  Heard that some Daiwa gear might be included also.  Scored a sweet as sugar Shimano Talavera Inshore last year during that sale - it raked the bass and albies!

Edited by mumichog

Good to know. I don't know why I don't make the drive there more. Good stuff and plenty of selection. Cabelas is good till about June 1st or even earlier. Then they have a hard time keeping stockup. Obviously online shopping is great and is a go-to but nothing like seeing unfamiliar stuff in person.