yemista

BST forums

19 posts in this topic

Yea unfortunately it was a trade, so there was no paypal involved. I did reach out to TimS and waiting for his response. Also I checked online and found this site: http://www.a1tracking.com/Faq.aspx

According to them, 

Express Mail, Certified Mail and Registered Mail - 2 years.

so I would think it was registered mail and is still being kept. The reason I waited so long was the guy told me he checked the tracking number and it was delivered, so I thought it got stolen or something, but the more I thought about it, the less likely that seemed, and then I checked the tracking number myself and got this  error message, saying no information available.

Im not going to jump the gun until I get more information, but the seller also has not been responding to me. Its been about two days, so I will give him time.

51 mins ago, yemista said:

Yea unfortunately it was a trade, so there was no paypal involved. I did reach out to TimS and waiting for his response. Also I checked online and found this site: http://www.a1tracking.com/Faq.aspx

According to them, 

Express Mail, Certified Mail and Registered Mail - 2 years.

so I would think it was registered mail and is still being kept. The reason I waited so long was the guy told me he checked the tracking number and it was delivered, so I thought it got stolen or something, but the more I thought about it, the less likely that seemed, and then I checked the tracking number myself and got this  error message, saying no information available.

Im not going to jump the gun until I get more information, but the seller also has not been responding to me. Its been about two days, so I will give him time.

Delivery Confirmation info is only available for 6 months. You better contact the USPS ASAP. Don't put it off for another 4 months!

Still have more questions?

If our FAQs have not answered your questions or you need to find out more informatiion about the status of your item, contact us:

Visit our email us page:

Enter your article number

Select Where is my Package 

Enter as much information as possible to help us quickly resolve your issue

And Submit. Someone will contact you within 24 hours to provide a status of your article

Call us:

At 1-800-ASK-USPS® (1-800-275-8777)

Customer Service representatives are available as follows:

Monday thru Friday: 8:00 a.m. to 8:30 p.m. ET

Saturday: 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. ET

Sundays:  Closed

Holidays:  Closed [Click here for Postal Holidays]

Telecommunications Device for the Deaf/Teletypewriter (TDD/TTY): Call 1-800-877-8339

Hours of Operation are the same as 1-800-ASK-USPS 

So I sent the guy a message, and he said he would send me back my reel as per the rules. I honestly didnt know that was a rule, but I must say, hes a class act. I shouldve never doubted the members of SOL. Thank you everyone for the advice.