J

A Bastion of Integrity and Truth
True Pundit: 5 Months Ahead of The Rest

500 posts in this topic

11 hours ago, The Dude said:

Someone’s triggered.

It’s a fake news site. You continually post fake news and quotes in this forum. Perhaps it’s time for some introspection about why that happens. In the interim, how about holding off on declaring something a bastion of integrity when it’s a fake news site?

Isnt reporting about something that was previously reported on just 'news'?   If something is mentioned, to mention that it was mentioned is simply reporting news, no?   

Perhaps you'd just Rather all news come across the AP wire?

35 mins ago, Mokes said:

Wow. Looking at Js screens of you really brings it all together. You're such an arrogant, big talking dink, lol. 

Def a blowhard for sure.

44 mins ago, 55555s said:

Isnt reporting about something that was previously reported on just 'news'?   If something is mentioned, to mention that it was mentioned is simply reporting news, no?   

Perhaps you'd just Rather all news come across the AP wire?

Personally, I stay away from fake news. Do you like fake news?

1 min ago, The Dude said:

Maybe it's better to just address the facts of the story and leave name calling to lesser men

Thanks J,

As per usual you are spot on.

I found it interesting that the FBI and the Justice Department were instrumental in setting up the Russian Lawyer Meeting with Manafort and Kushner.  

I knew that it was a Fusion GPS ploy, but it ran much deeper than that.

Posted (edited)

59 mins ago, The Dude said:

I dunno, I have this nagging thing in the back of my head that ...  news is news once its reported, so its not fake to report on something thats being discussed.

Anyway, didja disprove the source, or just ad hominem?

You are SO good at this, I figured you had it covered without resorting to Hannity tactics.

Edited by 55555s

9 mins ago, 55555s said:

I dunno, I have this nagging thing in the back of my head that ...  news is news once its reported, so its not fake to report on something thats being discussed.

Anyway, didja disprove the source, or just ad hominem?

You are SO good at this, I figured you had it covered without resorting to Hannity tactics.

I’m not spending any time disproving Truepundit. It’s a known bogus source specializing in conspiracy theories. 

Do do you think Truepubdit is a bastion of integrity?

1 min ago, The Dude said:

I’m not spending any time disproving Truepundit. It’s a known bogus source specializing in conspiracy theories. 

Do do you think Truepubdit is a bastion of integrity?

None of that is relevant. It's either true or it's not. You can make an argument based on the available information and make a case for or against. Feelings, name calling, unsupported opinions, what you had for breakfast.....none of it makes an intelligent argument.

Posted (edited)

3 mins ago, Santiago II said:

None of that is relevant. It's either true or it's not. You can make an argument based on the available information and make a case for or against. Feelings, name calling, unsupported opinions, what you had for breakfast.....none of it makes an intelligent argument.

Well Dude can never be accused of using an intelligent argument.

It is all about feeling himself.

Edited by Jay Blair

My feeling are supported by past research into Truepundit. Its an anonymously authored website that pushes bunk conspiracy theories. I know this.

Take a few moments to do some research yourself. Do you think Truepubdit is a bastion of integrity?

4 mins ago, The Dude said:

My feeling are supported by past research into Truepundit. Its an anonymously authored website that pushes bunk conspiracy theories. I know this.

Take a few moments to do some research yourself. Do you think Truepubdit is a bastion of integrity?

There it is that feeling thing.

Dud, you would not know integrity if it bit you.  Information being presented and proven true has nothing to do with integrity your tiny world.