Nancy Pelosi's heels

Rate this topic

jkrock

I keep seeing reference to and even headlines about Nancy Pelosi speaking for hours on behalf of illegal aliens while she was wearing 4 inch heels.

Is this some type of badge of honor for democrats?  Wearing heels in support of illegal aliens is good, wearing heels when supporting US citizen  hurricane/flood victims bad? 

Help me out here.....Is that the talking point dems are trying to portray this week?

heels1.jpg

Melania-Trump-Shoes.jpg

"mother Theresa was a POS"-fish'nmagician

Another example of our corrupt evil gender non-neutral society.

Man wearing elevator shoes... "chump"  "low self esteem"  "fraud"  "silly"  "pitiful"

Woman wearing elevator shoes: "ground breaking"  "bold"  "awesome" "leader"  "incredible stamina"  "role model"

Edited by hamlet

I won't tolerate your intolerance, because I hate hate.

Her calf muscles are shortened so much from wearing heels, if she wore flats her Achilles would snap like a broken rubber band.

Material abundance without character is the path of destruction.
-Thomas Jefferson
There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.
-Soren Kierkegaard

1 hour ago, jkrock said:

Chuck Schumer filibustered the SCJ nomination for 12 hours while wearing a gallon colostomy bag.

FIFY

Politicians and diapers should be changed often and regularly,  invariably for the same reason.

"You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time."
Attributed to Abraham Lincoln.

Image may contain: food

"Law enforcement’ is not something sovereign citizens seize from police officers. It is a societal function that citizens delegate to civil police.

In so doing, we do not abdicate our own sovereignty, nor our duties as citizens. Ultimate responsibility is still ours. When those we hire as our “Protectors” are either unwilling or unable to perform that function at the critical moment, there is no law, nor standard, that says we cannot perform it for ourselves"........ John Farnam.

"Gird Your Loins"