Philadelphia Eagles vs. New England Patriots

Rate this topic

Firinne

1 hour ago, Wigeon said:

Bull****.

I love some of the Philly guys here, but that **** is going away for a while, nothing personal but **** is getting serious now.

Eff the Eagles.

Eff Philly.

# Not done.

Damn straight, **** is real now.

Eff everyone and everything north of Trenton.

Go Birds! Let's get this **** done!

15 mins ago, Wigeon said:

Having Mokes and The Micksican as wing “men” on  this thing is almost enough to make me don a dog mask, route for Philly and commit a bunch of felonies.

:dismay:

Wigeon,  we can joke around but that’s uncalled for.  

Go Birds, please grind that whiney pretty boys face into the turf until his teeth are green !

My house right now

On the left side of the TV

5a776b205ce71_Officialpatsgameball.thumb.jpg.a54fbfdd55689c746056536aac98ef82.jpg

And on the right, the one bit of Eagles memorabilia I own, Autographed seat back from the old Vet - Vince Papale (Invincible)

20180121_214504_resized.thumb.jpg.d746584e79b8fd208ba1c6fe0e97aa2d.jpg

I just wanta play everyday despite small nagging injuries --

and go home to a woman who appreciates how full of crap I truly am. ~ Crash Davis

Social Distancing since 1962

1 hour ago, The Riddler said:

That’s not a taco.  Might as well go to Taco Bell.!

Meat, onion, cilantro, fresh made soft tortilla, hot sauce of your choosing Done...a worthy trade for a piece of white people smoker ****. 

My tacos are incredible!! I added extra chili powder, just like they do in Mexico. 

"The toothless, braindead, *********, geriatric mouthbreathers around here love their "safe space". It is the only place in the world where they feel like winners, the gracious thing to do, would be to let them enjoy their delusional reality."

-Numbnuts

25 mins ago, Sudsy said:

Go Birds, please grind that whiney pretty boys face into the turf until his teeth are green !

My house right now

On the left side of the TV

5a776b205ce71_Officialpatsgameball.thumb.jpg.a54fbfdd55689c746056536aac98ef82.jpg

And on the right, the one bit of Eagles memorabilia I own, Autographed seat back from the old Vet - Vince Papale (Invincible)

20180121_214504_resized.thumb.jpg.d746584e79b8fd208ba1c6fe0e97aa2d.jpg

Brady can throw a sock 100 yds in the air.

6 mins ago, Mokes said:

My tacos are incredible!! I added extra chili powder, just like they do in Mexico. 

We don't do that in Mexico........go make smoke some brisket on St. Patty's Day and make some Irish Taco. No Chili Powder.

irishtaco.jpg