New England Patriots QUEST FOR 6

Rate this topic

flylikabird

We cherish what we have now because it was really tough a long time ago and we ain't ever going back!!!!   

"For our discussion of kayak angling is no trifling matter but is the way to conduct our lives, nobody untrained in fishing may enter my house."- Fly's Plato

1 hour ago, Jim McFeeley said:

Not so great now this thread is dead just like the patriots will be for the next 15 years now,  when you are guaranteed 8 wins a year befor your season even starts cause your division sucks you get alot of chances to be number 1 seed you will win some super bowls. 

Thats a cop out if I ever heard of one, now its the patriots fault other teams don't know how to draft, manage their payroll and coach. Explain how the jets, bills and dolphins all suck at the same time.....for so long?

Here is a hint, they are just a better team, better managed, better coached and better owned. 

8 hours ago, iphish said:

Thats a cop out if I ever heard of one, now its the patriots fault other teams don't know how to draft, manage their payroll and coach. Explain how the jets, bills and dolphins all suck at the same time.....for so long?

Here is a hint, they are just a better team, better managed, better coached and better owned. 

I don't know how they suck for so long but they did. Patriots are almost guaranteed 8 wins a year you can disagree but its whats happens over the last 15 years,  no doubt Brady is the best qb ever but if you dont think playing in that weak division and getting number 1 seeds year after year helps you in the playoffs your outta tune with the way the league works.

3 hours ago, Jim McFeeley said:

I don't know how they suck for so long but they did. Patriots are almost guaranteed 8 wins a year you can disagree but its whats happens over the last 15 years,  no doubt Brady is the best qb ever but if you dont think playing in that weak division and getting number 1 seeds year after year helps you in the playoffs your outta tune with the way the league works.

I didn't say that.

19 hours ago, Jim McFeeley said:

Not so great now this thread is dead just like the patriots will be for the next 15 years now,  when you are guaranteed 8 wins a year befor your season even starts cause your division sucks you get alot of chances to be number 1 seed you will win some super bowls. 

And Brady's MVP was because the division sucks too?  Yeah, ok.

I respect both Wentz and Foles for what they accomplished this year but don't expect either one of them repeating it again next season.   I am not quaking in my boots!   I was a big fan of Foles  rookie year too, that dude can ball but things will get all messed up when Wentz wants his job back.  Watch what happens!    

"For our discussion of kayak angling is no trifling matter but is the way to conduct our lives, nobody untrained in fishing may enter my house."- Fly's Plato