Video Games

Rate this topic

Reed422

1 min ago, fishinambition said:

Largest gaming demographic is age 25 to 40, lots of grown men play em. This is isnt 1982 anymore.

Yep. All those dudes crapping their pants at how cool Nintendo, Atari, Commadore, Apple II,  SNES etc have grown up and still like games. What's the difference from a mindless activity like games and watching tv or movies?

3 mins ago, crazybellringer said:

but then you can't be on the computer and watch tv at the same time. 

That's what my second laptop or phone is for. But you didn't answer my question. Can you use a keyboard/mouse and browser fairly well on a PS4?

2 mins ago, Reed422 said:

Yep. All those dudes crapping their pants at how cool Nintendo, Atari, Commadore, Apple II,  SNES etc have grown up and still like games. What's the difference from a mindless activity like games and watching tv or movies?

The difference is interactivity which i very much prefer over sitting there ramming hot pockets down. Games have better plots than most movies now too. Mass Effect would be an all time great if it were a movie trilogy.

Edited by fishinambition

3 mins ago, fishinambition said:

The difference is interactivity which i very much prefer over sitting there ramming hot pockets down. Games have better plots than most movies now too. Mass Effect would be an all time great if it were a movie trilogy.

Never got into Mass Effect. But Drakes was amazing as far as movie-esque goes.

34 mins ago, Reed422 said:

can we try to keep the nerd to a minimum in this thread?

You get NOTHING

9 mins ago, crazybellringer said:

Usually they don't with the online games. 

Do you think others would be playing Madden 99 for xbox online?  

Delete from SOL_Users where username like 'wasy','Seal'....

1 min ago, aneary said:

Is that the age group, "millennials" that you are always bitching about? Now you are one of them!  

Millenials do make up the lower end of the age range yes, but. No one from gen x likes them. They even bring their social justice garbage along with em into gaming. They are just horrible people and are cancer to everything they touch.