February 2018 Fishing Reports

Rate this topic

FunkyBunker

You're still talking? 

(and not catching)

Ocean temps dont mean ****. It just means you gotta drop it on their heads and fish lighter and slower. You're obviously having a hard time comprehending that. 

If I was going to fish up north, I'd use a conventional and some bait like the rest of those gentlemanly anglers. 

cwm8.gif

I'm ending the fun Chris, I was trolling ya but I don't wanna see the thread get completely side tracked even if it is Feb. I edited all prior posts to in hopes Sudsy wont beat me down too bad at the fling for letting this carry on,  I'm out. 

Edited by fishless

"I was a waste of time dumbasses"  Sevenxseventy1

2 hours ago, fishless said:

I'm ending the fun Chris, I was trolling ya but I don't wanna see the thread get completely side tracked even if it is Feb. I edited all prior posts to in hopes Sudsy wont beat me down too bad at the fling for letting this carry on,  I'm out. 

I've been looking at this under the assumption that it's bustee cool ball breaking, something that, in a dead month like Feb I'll let go a bit.

Am I wrong ?

I just wanta play everyday despite small nagging injuries --

and go home to a woman who appreciates how full of crap I truly am. ~ Crash Davis

Social Distancing since 1962

I’ve been annoyed and I was one of the guys getting popcorn ready to read the “Peanuts in the dark” thread last Fall. In a dead month, these antics are fine being in the reports thread but there’s no entertainment value and that’s my bottom line. That Peanuts thread was like the Three Stooges of Stripersonline NewJersey. It seemed accidental and slapstick, and it was that at times, but it was also a brilliant symphony of back & forth troll versus insult - puppet mastery from both sides. 

All I would selfishly request is, should this current sidebar continue, work a little harder to achieve something bigger than yourself. I believe in you. Carry on. 

31 mins ago, Sudsy said:

I've been looking at this under the assumption that it's bustee cool ball breaking, something that, in a dead month like Feb I'll let go a bit.

Am I wrong ?

Nope your were correct but I got the impression it was being recieved other than how it was intended so i thought better of letting it continue.  

"I was a waste of time dumbasses"  Sevenxseventy1

2 hours ago, levari said:

Some people can't get them in the surf...it takes some skills that some don't have..

So you’re saying those people are casting into the dunes..?? 

-Hey dumbass it's not about a kill or no kill tournament, it's about how much your 2nd favorite club can mug you! That's it...

-the reports thread is the yenta section for NJ..  

-If’n ya cut yer teeth on Ava and teaser fishing please take a seat in the back and keep quite… 

-is monkey see monkey do fishing even fun..?? 
-yes I still fish with mono..  On occasion 

• Sudsy locked this topic