GetDaGaff

WTH is wrong with people

15 posts in this topic

How about just shooting them!

like the **** bags with their dogs in lows, how about y’all go **** yourselves!

12 mins ago, redfishkiller said:

How about just shooting them!

like the **** bags with their dogs in lows, how about y’all go **** yourselves!

I hate to hate, but I hate those people.

Does this mean I can't bring my emotional support rattlesnake?

5 mins ago, mitchell master said:

I want to carve that Chinese chicken up and make chicken and dumplings.

I just made chicken and dumplings last week. Used butternut squash in it and it was delicious.  

1 min ago, Seal said:

Yes please! Let raider pet it :th: 

1 min ago, Seal said:

No, no you can't.

I had a run in with one of these recently at the local Stop & Shop supermarket. Crazy dog lady pulls in with the craziest looking mini van I've ever seen. She grabs a carriage and proceeds to put her three yapping Chihuahua's into it. The dogs are yapping away at me and everyone as she's on her way into the store. Of course I can't just let it go. I tell her that's a health code violation to bring them into the store. She tells me they are service dogs. I say not even a chance because;

1. Service or comfort dogs are specifically trained to not bark without good cause. If they are barking, there's is a problem with the owner or they are alerting the owner of an issue that needs to be addressed specific to their disabilities.

2. Even if they were service dogs, they are not supposed to be in the carriages that people use for food. 

3. I highly doubt that she would need three identical dogs to serve as a service or comfort dog. 

Even the store manager tried to stop her, but she got very loud and obnoxious and threatening to call the police for violations of ADA. I told the guy he should have called her bluff.

Here's what she was driving. :freak: :kook:

BpmptWV.jpg?1

B2sYDnc.jpg?1

c7gxyQ3.jpg?1

Purchased a sweater just before Christmas. Woman in front of me had her tiny dog in her handbag. When she got to the register she sat the dog on the counter while she went through her handbag. Ugly little dog that was nervous as hell. When she finished I handed the clerk my sweater and he was ready to lay it on the counter to take the security tag off. I told him if he put my sweater down where that dogs ass was then he could just fold it up and put it back on the shelf. He called a worker over to wipe the counter but I told him my order still stands.  

Just a loser with a j-o publicity stunt.  It had its 15 minutes (of fame?), now it can go back to its miserable existence and munch carpet. 

What's wrong with people? Folks put their trust and faith in the wrong direction. There is only one power that can comfort. God almighty is the only answer to ones needs.

The peacock? Let him go about his business, he prolly doesn't want to be someones crutch anyhow:howdy: