fishweewee

7 Deal Breakers With Women

23 posts in this topic

11 mins ago, DoorGunner said:

Her or the bucket? 

Nothing worse than camping or fishing with someone that won’t Pee in the woods or off the side of the boat ,in a bucket ect. 

Went camping a few years back. My friends wife didn't poop for three days. They had bath houses and they were fairly clean .........My eyes would pop out if I didn't crap for 3  days.

I remember my first boat that had a head (actually a port-a-potty). My wife was out on the boat on one relatively new trip and tells me she needs to crap and is headed for the cabin. I was like, whoa whoa, hold on just a minute! It's either the 5 gallon bucket or hang it off the swim platform. With a puzzled look on her face, she questions why.

1. I'm not cleaning that john after you, so you're gonna do it yourself.

2. It's gonna stink for a while.

3. The 5 gallon bucket can easily be rinsed out over the side.

4. Save yourself a lot of time, paper and cleaning by dipping your ass in the ocean.

You choose. She chose the bucket, but I was hoping for the ass in the water option.

My wife tinkled off the back of the Pontoon (slightly intoxicated) then slipped, bashed into the outboard, cracking a rib, I got her back in the boat and she power puked everything she had eaten in the last twenty years all over the boat!

Then she just sat down with tears in her sad little eyes and said "I need to go home" 

When we got to the house her whole side was already blue ...

Well, I guess we've learned the 7 deadly sins.  But nothing spells true love like when you're hunched over the bathroom sink brushing your teeth and you hear a big splash; look over in the direction from which the splash came, and you see your sweetie with her 2 eyes popping out of her vibrating head, with every vein bursting out of her neck, and her face is as red as her fanny was the night before when you were spanking it.  THAT(!) is true love.  :heart:

video boy seems a little bitter, like he got bent over by a tranny

if a woman asks you what kind of car you have, isn't that an invitation to "drive her home" in the backseat?