Pizza and Beer ?

Rate this topic

sks

Hey boys!  I won't be making the drive over this time.  I'm enjoying my 2 new bionic knees, and considering it has been less than 3 months I'm doing great.  My hope is that I'll be motivated to hit the surf more since my rebuild.

Have fun, drive carefully and know I'll be there in spirit.

And if you are a newbie, I encourage you to go.  I attended a "Fling" about 9 years back and it was completely worth it.  A nicer bunch of guys you'll never meet and I can almost guarantee that you'll come away with a little bit of info that will help improve your fishing.

Since I won't be there to monopolize the conversation, I'm turning the floor over to SKS.  Normally, Scott is quiet and shy, but I'm hoping he'll step up to the plate and keep the chatter going.

Looking forward to seeing you in the spring.

Carl

Mike It’s the Portland pie just to the left of Cabela’s 

regrettably my plans changed and I won’t be there tomorrow. 

Many men fish all their lives without ever realizing that it is not the fish they are after, If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles

I'll be there as well. 

Sorry for the late notification, I just found out about this gathering. 

All my fault because I haven't been monitoring the SOL site very much this winter.

Been to busy shoveling snow and salting my driveway. 

Hoping there is still room left at the table when I show.up.

While the prospect of catching fish isn’t the only reason I love being on the water, it is one of the best excuses I have for continuing to go there.

Just an up date.  I think it went pretty well. Had 10-12 guys show up.  I didn't get to talk with a couple ot the guys it was a long table and I was at one end. I hope everyone thought it was worth going, the beer was cold and I thought the pizza was good so there is that.  A few of us are planning on going to the Plum Is shown on 3 March and there will be time to talk then also.  They have some tables set up and maybe we can do some more planning then.  I'll post another thread about that possibly.  It was good seeing a few new faces and hopefully we will be able to get together and fish.  Talk about it but sometimes it never happens. 

I will say drop me a pm later this year when the season starts up. Once it starts I forget all the talk during the winter, so if I said he we should go fishing together, Well remind me. Wed, Thu and Fridays I'm usually good to go!