Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
555jkeegs

(we don't promote or discuss them here) shops that stock Fireline (fused) in bulk?

6 posts in this topic

I’m looking to spool up some of my older penns with fused fireline.  It’s hard to find a shop that carries it in bulk. I would much prefer this over buying the smaller packs to do it myself, and possibly having to splice it.  Original, crystal, etc, as long as it is the fused stuff  (not braid) will work.

thanks!

I guess asking for specific shop recommendations is prohibited. I apologize!  If it IS allowed and someone can point me in the right direction, it would be much appreciated

thanks

Not to derail, but have you tried invisi braid? I've found fireline in bulk online, but the local shops i frequent stock invisi braid and I've been impressed with breaking strain and performance.

We don't keep bulk spools on the shelf but I am pretty sure we could order a wheel for you... call the 888-354-7335 and ask for JV... if anybody can find it for you, he can

On 1/28/2018 at 0:41 PM, 555jkeegs said:

I’m looking to spool up some of my older penns with fused fireline.  It’s hard to find a shop that carries it in bulk. I would much prefer this over buying the smaller packs to do it myself, and possibly having to splice it.  Original, crystal, etc, as long as it is the fused stuff  (not braid) will work.

thanks!

Order online. Search and you will find bulk spools right away. Also think of the big outdoors stores one of them has it right now.