THE TRUTH ABOUT PHILLY FANS

Rate this topic

dannyplug1

Let me be clear I am a giant fan from New Jersey who has lived in patriot nation for the last thirty years.  I live in RI.  as a giant fan I have come to the conclusion that eagles and Philadelphia fans are the worst and crudest fans in our country.  I see the posts about Tom Brady’s wife,  I saw a story about an eagle fan who punched a police horse after the championship game last week.  But this is not new, I Rember the philly fans knocking out the guy in the Santa suit at the franklin field with ice balls.  And when they came to get st Nick with a stretcher,  the fans kept throwing....talk about concussion protocal!  Remember the baseball fan who on purpose draped on a New Jersey police officer and his daughter, and then started a fist fight with the cop.  Doesn’t  the link and the old veterans stadium, having a working court with a judge cells and rusty the bailiff?..........YES  wasent a Philadelphia fan who was cought reloading his flare gun after he launched a flare at the old veterans stadium........YESS.    Don’t philly fans cheer when other teams get hurt?  Just ask Michael Irvin.  I know that I can’t be objective I am a transplanted NY GIANT fan, but it seems fair to me to say Philadelphia fans are crudest worst behaved fans of any team out there.  Interested on other fans opinions.  I bet if mother Teresa went to Lincoln financier center with Alber Sweitzer they would be attacked and run out of town.

14 mins ago, iphish said:

when a national publication says they are the worst behaving fans for any city for any sport......Well lets just say I doubt they just throw that out there

If you knew anything about the subject you would know that Philly fans aren't even in the top 5 of the worst fans. 

Edited by fjr419

The most dangerous NFL stadium to attend would be Oakland. Gangs, shootings, etc   Every city has some ashhole fans that go to the games. Philly does have more ashholes attending than most. It's part of the home field advantage.

Edited by EricJ

You are just a dirty, smelly fisherman. If a hot girl is making eye contact with you, she is probably a hooker.

2 mins ago, EricJ said:

The most dangerous NFL stadium to attend would be Oakland. Gangs, shootings, etc   Every city has some ashhole fans that go to the games. Philly does have more ashholes attending than most. It's part of the home field advantage.

Yep and i have no doubt that if the Eagles had Seattle's stadium it would be way louder. 

10 hours ago, fjr419 said:

If you knew anything about the subject you would know that Philly fans aren't even in the top 5 of the worst fans. 

I never claimed I did, simply pointed out the fact, but go right ahead burn me a new one, don't hold back and demonstrate how wrong they are..for all the non believers to enjoy.

Here's a question that should be answered first followed by a couple of fun historic facts.   Where do we rank Philly Eagles fans among-st Buffalo Bills Fans?   Old school Patriots fans were no darlings before the pink hats where born.   Tommy Heinsohn used to say that the Syracuse fans were the nastiest fans when he played.   I think it's got something to do with the Northeast America's, it's a revolving or non evolving playground that breeds ill will and lack of moral fiber.   I believe that's how one teacher described it to me in detention.  

Edited by flylikabird

"For our discussion of kayak angling is no trifling matter but is the way to conduct our lives, nobody untrained in fishing may enter my house."- Fly's Plato

23 hours ago, dannyplug1 said:

But this is not new, I Rember the philly fans knocking out the guy in the Santa suit at the franklin field with ice balls.  And when they came to get st Nick with a stretcher,  the fans kept throwing..

Can you link us to a verifiable source that states he was taken out on a stretcher?

Pissants don't get to assign positions to me.

Think of my posts as Rorschach tests.  How you respond to them tells more about you than it does about the post.

I also do not respond to deflections.

23 hours ago, dannyplug1 said:

LI saw a story about an eagle fan who punched a police horse after the championship game last week.

Don’t philly fans cheer when other teams get hurt?  Just ask Michael Irvin.

I know that I can’t be objective I am a transplanted NY GIANT fan, 

One drunk fan.

They cheered the play, not Irvin getting hurt.

No you can't be objective, Gina fan.

Think of my posts as Rorschach tests.  How you respond to them tells more about you than it does about the post.

On 1/26/2018 at 9:47 PM, dannyplug1 said:

Blurp

Ladies and Gentlemen, the Little of the Sports Forum!

18 mins ago, Finster said:

I won't venture to speak for all Philly fans, but I feel pretty confident that most of us, deep down, dont really give a flying **** what other team's fans think of us.. 

Yep.