Herring dethaw ?

Rate this topic

@WFF - It would probably be easier for me take a sour approach to your well thought out comment and have a verbal "go at you" .. but that would only perpetuate the toxicity that runs rampant on this forum.

Instead, I will take the high road and somehow look past your snide comment and respect your response based on premise.

I understand that the internet is "angry" and without social cues ..people like you are inclined to make a "smart" comment from the comfort of THEIR own couch, when in truth.. in person, you would never mouth off to someone face to face because of the risk of consequence.

Ultimately, it is my fault... I complained and cried for a comment.. and indeed, I received one and since you made the comment at the very least I owe you the explanation that it is more about making the trek for salt or staying a bit more local for sweet water ( which I have been doing ).

@ BrianBM .. I thank you for your comment ( simple and to the point )

Stay warm gentlemen 

• 1 month later...
On 1/29/2018 at 0:59 PM, baldadonis2002 said:

This forum has gone to  sheet  filled with a bunch of old salts and busy bodies.

stripersonline =  "#yawn"

You know ,

you are not wining popularity contest with comments like this.

Bad day fishing is still much better than good day work.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him had better take a much closer look at the American Indian.
                                                                                     - Henry Ford-

Popasilov..right you are.

Of course you must consider that I do not frequent this board to make friends... rather I come here to merely to take a verbal "dump"  .."pinch a loaf" .. or "drop a coil" 

And I am quite happy to report that it is both amusing and stress relieving.

When I want to learn something, trade facts, give and get advice and enjoy camaraderie with some good people I just go fishing and talk to the people around me at that moment in time.

This thread is a perfect example - look at the simplicity of my post and look at the raging stupidity of responses  ( not all..but most )

Mic dropped... stage exited