Ambergris

*NEW VIDEO* SIFF18: Four Years For Life

82 posts in this topic

Amazing work. I love how in some of the overhead drone shots you can see the fly as it's being stripped back!

That was awesome dude!   Did ya have fun?    :D      The drone footage was sick!    What's the name of the 2nd track (female lead)  with the cormorants mixed in with the Albies?   You did a great job editing it as usual.    I look forward to your mid winter break annually.   Thanks!   Fly

Did you guys see the Skiff13 Island video that he has ?  unbelievable    You have to look at the video half way in.  With the fish after the smaller fish at the bridge. 

Posted (edited)

That baitball will be in my dreams for a few months! Thank you for posting! Returned from a work week in Vegas and per usual, I'm sick. Going to miss the Edison show. I'm sure you will get a lot of attention with this clip!

Cheers,

Mike

Edited by mikemontauk

Very gifted and hard working artist inside hardcore fly angler in You!

Esa

I just watched both videos again, the drone pictures are awesome, I found the piece with the cormorants to be very cool. I always wondered what it was like for the birds looking down into the water and what they saw, now I know.

I've been chasing Albies for a little bit now and in quite a few locales and haven't come across a flock of cormorants mixed in with them.   I seen plenty of gulls and terns but not the black birds with the crazy eyes.   :eek: