Ambergris

*NEW VIDEO* SIFF18: Four Years For Life

81 posts in this topic

9 mins ago, bonefishdick said:

All caps on password worked.

Awesome video, drones have really stepped things up. Very fast 8 minutes. Great Job.

Thank you. I've enjoyed your posts more than anything else here. I'm glad to give you a little something back.

As for drones...yes, following fish visually through the drones has been a really fascinating experience. I will say this...the footage in the last segment is is better than what's in here, and the first segments are my sentimental favorites. I'll be done with the whole thing pretty soon.

Sorry to say the sneak peak has come to an end. Sincerely hope you enjoyed it.

As mentioned before, this version will be live this coming Friday before the Edison show. Until then!

Posted (edited)

Apologies to those who missed! It It'll be live this Friday before the Edison show.

Edited by Ambergris

On 1/21/2018 at 9:15 PM, Ambergris said:

I'll be in Edison on Friday. Happy to share it on a big screen if there's anyone who can make that happen.

So your flick will be at the Edison show?  I’ll be there 

beer and popcorn at the ready

14 mins ago, JohnP said:

So your flick will be at the Edison show?  I’ll be there 

beer and popcorn at the ready

I don't know if that will be a reality. I'll be there with it on a laptop, but there is no current plan to connect it to anything to play anywhere specific. If anyone does have an idea, I'll be there through the IF4 show.

3 mins ago, Ambergris said:

I don't know if that will be a reality. I'll be there with it on a laptop, but there is no current plan to connect it to anything to play anywhere specific. If anyone does have an idea, I'll be there through the IF4 show.

Ok let me know if your movie will officially be shown or whether there will be a separate showing 

I’ll be at movie night and I suspect a good number of the gents here will be as well 

14 hours ago, striperblues said:

take the post down ... this is torture for those that missed it 

Seriously! I'd like to watch it!

GREAT SHOTS.   I like your  ISLAND Video also    I can't believe the the breaks around the bridge unreal.  Keep them coming.  With shots like that I don't need to go fishing until the spring time?

Damn!  Missed it too!   I bet it was great and go figure it was on Fat Albert!  Dough!