Peaky Blinders anyone?

Rate this topic

Markushook

Wow. First time for first response. Show is great!!! Just finished season 4. EFF bomb central. You are right about that, and violent as hell. Started to look over my shoulder a few times because of the crazy s$!t going on. My wife read me the riot act few times because the violence and some of the "love" scenes.

Tommy Shelby is one of the best crime bosses ever. I have never seen a character have a gun pointed at his head so many times and get out of it.All of the Shelby's are great. Excellent writing, plot lines twists and turns. Really awesome show. Can't wait to season 5.

I knew a girl named Peaky when I was a kid. For the life of me, I can't remember her real name, though. Maybe because it's been about 40 years or so since I've seen her.

You know it must be a penguin bound down if you hear that terrible screaming and there ain't no other birds around. 

On 1/20/2018 at 8:03 PM, BASSOMATIC said:

Wish it had sub-titles and more episodes per season.

great show though.

Agreed. We started watching it...it's so much work trying to figure out what the **** they are talking about that it really takes away from the show :squid:  

I hate subtitles...but it's better than all that garbled old British slum slang :freak: 

TimS

Show someone how to catch striped bass and they'll be ready to fish anywhere.
Show someone where to go striped bass fishing and you'll have a desperate report chaser with loose lips.