2018 NJ Bills A1000/655

Rate this topic

Mr. Bigdeal

"Law enforcement’ is not something sovereign citizens seize from police officers. It is a societal function that citizens delegate to civil police.

In so doing, we do not abdicate our own sovereignty, nor our duties as citizens. Ultimate responsibility is still ours. When those we hire as our “Protectors” are either unwilling or unable to perform that function at the critical moment, there is no law, nor standard, that says we cannot perform it for ourselves"........ John Farnam.

"Gird Your Loins"

Looks like everything much like the 15 limit now........

"Law enforcement’ is not something sovereign citizens seize from police officers. It is a societal function that citizens delegate to civil police.

In so doing, we do not abdicate our own sovereignty, nor our duties as citizens. Ultimate responsibility is still ours. When those we hire as our “Protectors” are either unwilling or unable to perform that function at the critical moment, there is no law, nor standard, that says we cannot perform it for ourselves"........ John Farnam.

"Gird Your Loins"

Unreal....next thing they'll push for is the Barney Fife mag limit - 1 round - in your pocket. You guys are getting hosed.

"A GAMEFISH (which striped bass should be) Is too valuable to be caught only once"...Lee Wulff

When the people fear the government, there is tyranny. When the government fears the people, there is liberty" - Thomas Jefferson

"I'm from the government, and I'm here to help." Most dangerous words in the English language...Ronald Reagan

2 hours ago, Bass Ackwards said:

Link comes up blank for me, what is this 5 round limit on? Most revolvers are 6 rounds.

It would be interesting to see how that plays out.  Do they make almost all revolvers illegal in NJ?  And if they don't, do people run out and buy that 10 round .357 Ruger revolver?

I can't even purchase 5 round mags for my weapons.

"If you want to consider what 'social security' does for and to people, look at the American Indian." -Henry Ford

"If I could live my life over, I'd live it over Giglio's B&T." -Bud E. Brown

Four boxes keep us free: the soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

12 mins ago, Slacker said:

Seriously, I doubt this goes anywhere.  It will be like when Loretta Weinburg wanted to ban .50 caliber muzzle loaders... and everyone laughed.

Don't bet on it.  With this crazy left Democrat governor and Democratic control of both houses of the state legislature they can do just about anything they want.  Logic doesn't apply to their thought processes.

I've always said the most dangerous people aren't criminals or terrorists, it's politicians.  They can make a criminal of anyone with the stroke of a pen and we're powerless to stop them.

-