The BuzzardsBayBruin

Names your glad your parents didn’t give you

220 posts in this topic

On 1/14/2018 at 3:38 PM, MitchellNJ said:

Slow

1 hour ago, MikeMc said:

You're not kidding. Two days and no response.

Bite me! 

I had to spend quality time with the misses!!!!

There was a NASCAR driver named...no BS....Dick Trickle. If  I had been him I would have slapped the **** out of my parents weekly.

2 hours ago, jettyjmpr said:

Thaddeus...aka...Thad

That is one gay name.. there a was kid in my buddy's dorm , some back woods kid from VT named that. Swear that man never showered a day in his life.. one geeky ass mofo too.. haven't thought about him in 15+ yrs till you brought up that name 

They mount pleasant Yankees down here like to name their kids Calhoun and stuff like that it’s ****ing hilarious

I could have been named after my paternal grandfather....Angus MacFarland...it would have been odd to have such a WASPY name since my mother is Sicilian, and I look nothing like my grandfather who was the stereotype of a Scottish guy...always angry, 5'10", red hair, ate lots of oatmeal and cod..and drank a lot of scotch.  Was a tough guy though, played football & boxed at Notre Dame and was a commander during the Normandy invasion. 

My father's name was Lester. Thankfully, my mom chose Michael instead. :laugh: 

On 1/15/2018 at 6:44 PM, Wire For Fire said:

That is one gay name.. there a was kid in my buddy's dorm , some back woods kid from VT named that. Swear that man never showered a day in his life.. one geeky ass mofo too.. haven't thought about him in 15+ yrs till you brought up that name 

not to be too stereotypical on the non showering thing...but i think thaddeus is a greek name...

hairy_man_copy.jpg