an FYI to Trump snowflakes

Rate this topic

fishnmagician

17 mins ago, fish'nmagician said:

most countries are **** holes?

And a lot of states also. Lol

I love when we make way past the breakwater at first light and head out, there's nothing better, the whole rest of the world just melts away for me.

(*edited - member formerly known as 'windknot')

24 mins ago, tomkaz said:

The USA has the right to allow in all those who can be productive contributors to society. Those who wish to assimilate and participate, rather than turn parts of the usa into smaller versions of what they fled. Vetting and throttling are the controls of a society that wants to keep its immigration policy sane. Letting in tens of thousands who have the potential to become liabilities to our bankrupt finances makes no sense whatsoever. 

YOU ****ING RACIST 

actually well said and on point.

Edited by Lagerhead

I love when we make way past the breakwater at first light and head out, there's nothing better, the whole rest of the world just melts away for me.

8 mins ago, fish'nmagician said:

Trump is a liar,

nobody is scandalized because he tells the truth.

He may lie but they are definitely scandalized by truths.

16 mins ago, fish'nmagician said:

awesome,

but this ignores the ignorance and bigotry that Trump spewed and people are objecting to.

What ignorance? It has been pretty convincingly argued that Haiti is not a pleasant place. 

What bigotry? Where has Trump disparaged Haitians as people? 

“No nation in history has survived once its borders were destroyed, once its citizenship was rendered no different from mere residence, and once its neighbors with impunity undermined its sovereignty.”

- Victor Davis Hanson 

17 mins ago, fish'nmagician said:

excusing Trump's racism is dangerous.

you can't become accepting of such naked hate and bigotry.

Throwing around and reacting to the racist accusations is even more dangerous.

2 mins ago, Lagerhead said:

YOU ****ING RACIST 

Yeah, common-sense and expressing some sense of American self-determination can gain one such charges. 

Guilty if that is what it takes. 

“No nation in history has survived once its borders were destroyed, once its citizenship was rendered no different from mere residence, and once its neighbors with impunity undermined its sovereignty.”

- Victor Davis Hanson 

1 min ago, tomkaz said:

What ignorance? It has been pretty convincingly argued that Haiti is not a pleasant place. 

What bigotry? Where has Trump disparaged Haitians as people? 

focus,

should a **** hole point of origin be a reason to keep a good person from immigrating here?

the quality people of Norway probably want to stay in Norway,

does Norway being a great place mean we allow ****** people from there come here?

he is disparaging the people based on the country of origin.

Eggy 10-13

LAA 7-14

50-50 2-15

29 mins ago, fish'nmagician said:

most countries are **** holes?

Is Haiti the country where 100% of the people are infected with Aids???

fishinambition  Posted June 30 ·After a decade and a half of trolling and disrupting the website, frank's finally fed up with Tim's bull****

9 mins ago, fish'nmagician said:

his rhetoric of hate is dangerous for our democracy.

I can think of fare more  things that are dangerous to our Democracy... unfettered speech is pretty low down on the list.

Edited by RiverRaider

A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices. – William James

7 mins ago, fish'nmagician said:

maybe,

but with Trump it seems to be deserved.

he's toxic 

his rhetoric of hate is dangerous for our democracy.

A little dramatic there but I do believe he is ****ing up a great opportunity with his current tenor. Although I'm not fond of lefty snowflakes, I'm also equally less fond of the bum**** racist whackos. 

22 mins ago, fish'nmagician said:

Trump's hate and racism should NOT be dismissed as "unfettered" 

accepting his message as normal is dangerous.

The countries in question are ****eholes... he called them ****eholes... oh the horror of the truth 

A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices. – William James