allen sklar

Random Image Thread 2018

68 posts in this topic

Thanks My wife’s nickname was Peggy O when she was married to Bob Olfers R.I.P.     She was not a Dead fan even though she was in those times and one of dem Hippie types.  I just showed her Jerrys version and she loved it and told me to tell you thanks.  She  was even in the Vietnam march on Washington and got arrested swimming in the reflection pool.  She regrets it and not her favorite moment.  Now I feel old.

OPSteve and I were 180 degrees apart.  Great game and my voice is still horse from screaming during our defensive stands.  Go Birds!

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Haha very cool Mr. Scott! We really were 180 degrees apart! Very cool!

it was a special night for sure, my wife and I will never forget it!

I’m happy to see other birds fans on here :)!!!

Posted (edited)

I am new to this fishing forum. I am a picture freak. Hope you don't mind me joining in. We got run off the beach when this storm was about to hit us. I don't have a very good camera, but I like to take pictures not only of fish. We were catching fish pretty good before the storm hit.

South Jetty Beach 012.jpg

Edited by andypat

I joined a peanut bunker challenge on the SOL lure building forum.  The winner will be selected by a vote of the participants and the criteria is appearance but movement is also important.  I'll have to get my daughter to film it for me.  Any way, I do not have a snowballs chance in hell.  I'm in my sophomore season of building.  There are some big time builders out their.  If you have never taken a peak, you should.  For me, lure building takes two great hobbies and combines them.  Hope that you enjoy these random images...

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

We managed to pull these two little flea diggers from the wash Tuesday!! Beau Taylor and Georgia Jean hope to hit the beach soon. I feel like I will fish less but catch more-that's what  am telling myself at least.  

Flea Diggers.JPEG

Posted (edited)

Congratulations Nick and wife............your life will never be the same, hopefully it will be better :) 

:waah: :waah:

Good thing there's a limit of 2 :howdy:

Edited by Catskill John