Gif button

Rate this topic

I tried to do screen shots to make it easy.  It's a button you hit and a bunch of gifs pop up with a search bar.  You type what ever you want in the search bar and gifs associated with what you type pop up.  FB is not the only one who uses it but I'd figured you had seen it before. 

Screenshot_20180103-142155.jpg

Screenshot_20180103-142207.png

Screenshot_20180103-142226.png

If I added a button like that on this website I'd have to punch myself in the face :blackeye:

I've long been a believer that people need to learn how to better express themselves....with words...not pictures....that's all we need is more ways for people to post the same gifs we've all seen a thousand times before instead of using their words. This website shall continue to fight the battle against the dumbing down of America :wave:

TimS

Show someone how to catch striped bass and they'll be ready to fish anywhere.
Show someone where to go striped bass fishing and you'll have a desperate report chaser with loose lips.

12 hours ago, TimS said:

I've long been a believer that people need to learn how to better express themselves....with words...not pictures....that's all we need is more ways for people to post the same gifs we've all seen a thousand times before instead of using their words. This website shall continue to fight the battle against the dumbing down of America :wave:

Thank you, sir! :th::)

"You know the Bill of Rights is serving its purpose when it protects things you wish it didn't."

"You can no longer be oppressed if you are not afraid anymore - Unknown"

SOL Member #174

10 hours ago, DerrickT said:

sad-baby.gif

What you posted was a link to a blocked site, not an image...so I saved the image and uploaded it here. If the image you are posting isn't an image, but a link to an image, it won't work here :)  If it doesn't end in .gif .jpg .jpeg .bmp .tif or.png - then it's a link...you gotta save it to your device and upload it here to display it here.

That is a very sad baby :(

Show someone how to catch striped bass and they'll be ready to fish anywhere.
Show someone where to go striped bass fishing and you'll have a desperate report chaser with loose lips.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/3/2018 at 6:27 PM, TimS said:

If I added a button like that on this website I'd have to punch myself in the face :blackeye:

TimS

Bravo:clap:

troll #122  <*)))<