APRIL 2018 SW Florida vacation - Looking to join on a boat

Rate this topic

Jay in the Bay

I’m going to be in both the Cape Coral and Tampa Bay areas for vacation in mid-April.  And hopefully permanently in the not too distant future!

I’m planning to do some surf fishing while there, but I’d love to meet up with someone with a boat to fish in Tampa Bay and/or the Caloosahatchee, even the Gulf if accessible.

I’m not looking for a charter, but someone with a boat who’s open to having a fellow SOL-er join them and split/contribute to the usual costs. I've been on and around boats for most of my life in New Jersey so you certainly wouldn't be dealing with a novice!

If anyone's interested, I can PM them the dates I'll be there and my contact info.

Much appreciated!

Edited by Jay in the Bay
Had wrong month

I cannot help you with "someone with a boat".  However, if you change your mind and want a charter in one or both areas then I absolutely know someone in both locations.

** I am planning to move to Cape Coral at some point in the future so one day that "guy with the boat" will be me.

Edited by EricJ

You are just a dirty, smelly fisherman. If a hot girl is making eye contact with you, she is probably a hooker.

I am N of Tampa to f ar to help, how ever if you was to search on  ""********""  you will find each section of Fl on specific threads your looking for West Central and SW so suggest you search there and you may hook up with a ride,SOL Member Jack Hexter is also most helpful you might want to reach out to Him as he is in West Centra area, Dont forget to Bring money ,leave most behind Al  

ooopps they tell me i cant post name of Site  so send me a PM ,,I sure wish they would let me post this as it woud help any and all coming down to fish or relocate, How ever Rule is Rule 

Edited by Al Sears

On 1/2/2018 at 11:29 AM, Jay in the Bay said:

I’m going to be in both the Cape Coral and Tampa Bay areas for vacation in mid-April.  And hopefully permanently in the not too distant future!

I’m planning to do some surf fishing while there, but I’d love to meet up with someone with a boat to fish in Tampa Bay and/or the Caloosahatchee, even the Gulf if accessible.

I’m not looking for a charter, but someone with a boat who’s open to having a fellow SOL-er join them and split/contribute to the usual costs. I've been on and around boats for most of my life in New Jersey so you certainly wouldn't be dealing with a novice!

If anyone's interested, I can PM them the dates I'll be there and my contact info.

Much appreciated!

are you looking for a free fishing outing on someone's' boat ? Are you willing to pay for fuel & boat ramp fees & some lunch ?  

If it has fins i want to catch it 

3 hours ago, Hook I said:

are you looking for a free fishing outing on someone's' boat ? Are you willing to pay for fuel & boat ramp fees & some lunch ?  

I'm not looking for a "free outing".  I'm looking to join up with some one or a small group who might have already been going out and willing to have someone come along and pay their share of the expenses.  

1 hour ago, Jay in the Bay said:

I'm not looking for a "free outing".  I'm looking to join up with some one or a small group who might have already been going out and willing to have someone come along and pay their share of the expenses.  

If you don’t get any bites here there is a Florida site that guys are willing to take on someone who has your interests. Pm me 

If it has fins i want to catch it