WTB: Custom Drilled Penn 704/z (Penn Staal)

adobo

I'm looking for either a finished project that didn't go as planned in terms of paint, color etc but mechanically still sound or something that is about to be finished, but already has holes etc. If you have one that you don't want, let me see what you have. Thanks in advance.

"With all things being equal, the simplest explanation tends to be the right one..."

(*member formerly known as 'adoboboy')

I have a drilled silver 704 with a white 706 handle, reel works great in good shape spool needs painting and reel could be painted, The 706 handle is worth at least $40 by it self, and I could replace it with the original torpedo handle and throw in a spare white drag knob, $85 for the whole she-bang, $65 without the 706 coffee grinder handle. This is a nicely done drill job on a 704 not a 704Z, PayPay shipped Con /US......Jack

PS There are pictures in a post from when I had it for sale has only been fished once since so same condtion.

Just wanna fish!
DMS#1157    NCBBA#11293     NJBBA#4597

Yellow Eyed Devil from the beginning!

Is it the one attached below? If yes, I respectfully offer $75 with the coffee grinder, If not, I will take it with the original handle for $65. Please PM paypal info. Thank you. 

post-26017-0-76113000-1474208251.jpg

"With all things being equal, the simplest explanation tends to be the right one..."

Thank you Jack, please pm paypal info. 

Thanks SOL, please close thread. 

• adobo locked this topic