codfish

Fox News Corrects Story Claiming Roy Moore Accuser ‘Forged’ Candidate’s Signature

41 posts in this topic

1 min ago, Little said:

Not buying that for one minute.

yeah - he must think we're all idiots.   

Trump said it best........... "Gloria Allred, any time you see her, you know something's going wrong."

Posted (edited)

57 mins ago, JoeyZac said:

Trump said it best........... "Gloria Allred, any time you see her, you know something's going wrong."

I am not sure which one is worse Allred or Warren, like I said my man is getting the itch, when will it be his time? lets finish the Muller stuff and bring on my guy

45667.jpg

Edited by codfish

2 hours ago, Shipwreck said:

vonn.JPG

I would expect a world class downhill skier to have a much better ass.

2 mins ago, codfish said:

I am not which one is worse Allred or Warren, like I said my man is getting the itch, when will it be his time? lets finish the Muller stuff and bring on my guy........

It's not time yet.  We need Trump to do a lot more of the dirty work first.

Gotta watch it live.  Its a class A butt for real, at least in my book.  But then again I was a ski bum for a bit.

5 hours ago, Shipwreck said:

Gotta watch it live.  Its a class A butt for real, at least in my book.  But then again I was a ski bum for a bit.

I guess being a ski bum has its perks:laugh:

11 hours ago, Plug and teaser said:

Liked it myself......:)

His pastor buddy had a good quote about the young girl thing.....he should do Moore's swearing in.

"He did that because there is something about a purity of a young woman, there is something that is good, that’s true, that’s straight and he looked for that."

If that's correct, and the speaker really was his pastor, that's one hell of an unbelievable quote.  WTF is the matter with him?  Sexual assault of a young girl represents a yearning for purity?  

11 hours ago, Little said:

Do you realize the face of the Democrat party, the gut pile of an aborted child, cannot even be posted on the website, it is against the rules of the owner.  He removes the photos of your legacy.

I think he is going to lose, and I think it will be due to cheating anf illegal votes by the democrats.  Surely they wont change their tactics from the Hillary election.

Moore is going to win.  He will be elected by Alabama citizens who are worried that Obama is coming for their guns (never mind that he's out of office) and who damn-well won't be told what to do by coastal media organizations. They may not be thrilled by his pursuit of adolescent girls, but they'll put that aside, and besides, the 14--y.o. sneaked out of her house to go on a date with him, right?  So she was asking for it. She watched him put a blanket on the floor and then strip down to his underwear, and she didn't run right away, right? Slut.  

What's interesting here is Little's extension of the fraudulent Trump illegal voter claim to a new election.  If Moore were to lose, it would be because the Democrats brought in hordes of illegal Mexican immigrants, who took time off from selling drugs and raping our good white women to cast their (illegal) votes. It has to be a scam, because who could fail to celebrate someone who talks the Biblical talk with Judge Moore's enthusiasm? 

1 min ago, BrianBM said:

If Moore were to lose, it would be because the Democrats brought in hordes of illegal Mexican immigrants, who took time off from selling drugs and raping our good white women to cast their (illegal) votes. 

You finally typed something that I can agree with you 100% on!

6 mins ago, Plug and teaser said:

Yiks 

A pastor who supports Alabama Senate candidate Roy Moore (R) blasted the allegations of sexual harassment against Moore, saying they’re part of a “war on men.”

"More women are sexual predators than men," Pastor Franklin Raddish of Independent Baptist Ministries, a nationwide church, told Alabama news outlet AL.com. "Women are chasing young boys up and down the road, but we don't hear about that because it's not PC