codfish

Fox News Corrects Story Claiming Roy Moore Accuser ‘Forged’ Candidate’s Signature

41 posts in this topic

BS - they intended it to be his signature or that **** Gloria Allred and her would have pointe dit out at the press conference.   Nice try guys.   Do you even READ the stuff you post and then go jumping to conclusions about?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm all in, said it long ago.

 

Not my first choice but still a decent one......magnitudes better than the national embarrassment we're dealing with now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't think there is anyone who honestly believes Moore wasn't banging High School girls back in the day.

 

I'm guessing it wasn't that unusual in Alabama at that time.

 

Moore will be the new face of the GOP, and the PG. forum. Catching the holy rays with outstretched arms, while getting serviced bellow the belt by teenagers.....all the time throwing lightning bolts at the Homo's..... :th::th:

 

Trumps all in.

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 mins ago, Plug and teaser said:

Moore will be the new face of the GOP, and the PG. forum. Catching the holy rays with outstretched arms, while getting serviced bellow the belt by teenagers.....all the time throwing lightning bolts at the Homo's..... :th::th:

 

 

 

 

 

Vivid imagery.  You should write.

 

Fiction of course, but its still good.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 min ago, Shipwreck said:

Vivid imagery.  You should write.

 

Fiction of course, but its still good.

Liked it myself......:)

 

His pastor buddy had a good quote about the young girl thing.....he should do Moore's swearing in.

 

"He did that because there is something about a purity of a young woman, there is something that is good, that’s true, that’s straight and he looked for that."
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 mins ago, Plug and teaser said:

I don't think there is anyone who honestly believes Moore wasn't banging High School girls back in the day.

 

I'm guessing it wasn't that unusual in Alabama at that time.

 

Moore will be the new face of the GOP, and the PG. forum. Catching the holy rays with outstretched arms, while getting serviced bellow the belt by teenagers.....all the time throwing lightning bolts at the Homo's..... :th::th:

 

Trumps all in.

 

 

 

Do you realize the face of the Democrat party, the gut pile of an aborted child, cannot even be posted on the website, it is against the rules of the owner.  He removes the photos of your legacy.

 

I think he is going to lose, and I think it will be due to cheating anf illegal votes by the democrats.  Surely they wont change their tactics from the Hillary election.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 mins ago, Plug and teaser said:

Liked it myself......:)

 

His pastor buddy had a good quote about the young girl thing.....he should do Moore's swearing in.

 

"He did that because there is something about a purity of a young woman, there is something that is good, that’s true, that’s straight and he looked for that."
 

Fake news

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 mins ago, Little said:

Do you realize the face of the Democrat party, the gut pile of an aborted child, cannot even be posted on the website, it is against the rules of the owner.  He removes the photos of your legacy.

 

I think he is going to lose, and I think it will be due to cheating anf illegal votes by the democrats.  Surely they wont change their tactics from the Hillary election.

I'm a pro-life Republican....

 

Aren't you one of those half-baked Libertarian/white Nationalist hybrids.

 

Nothing you good old boys like better than aborting babies that are going to cost you money....especially those blackies..

 

Gather up the pallets, big Moore bon-fire this weekend.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Plug and teaser said:

 

 

Moore will be the new face of the GOP, and the PG. forum. Catching the holy rays with outstretched arms, while getting serviced bellow the belt by teenagers.....all the time throwing lightning bolts at the Homo's..... :th::th:

 

 

 

 

WOOOOSH!

 

lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 mins ago, Plug and teaser said:

I'm a pro-life Republican....

 

 

Not buying that for one minute.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to register here in order to participate.

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.