WTT Trade Revo 13 (2015) for Outback (2015+)

hoakge12000

A few months ago I traded my own outback for a revo in hopes of doing ocean fishing (can probably find the reverse trade in forum).

My revo 13 cuts through waves nicely and is surprisingly stable, not as stable as outback but I never flipped yet. It is faster than the outback and takes less effort to paddle and doesn't have the annoying splash on wakes, and is amazing for chasing stripers/albies/weaks but it put me to misery after togging this Fall. I couldn't anchor for my life due to the wide turning radius in areas of strong tides. The outbacks turning radius and wide platform is what I want back.

I will post pics up of my Red 2015 Revo 13 during the weekend as I end work late during the week and wouldn't be able to get decent pics at night.

Kayak Condition (Bottom Scraps + Any Bumps):

Good, has scratches like any other kayak from launching/landing on sand. Not Excellent, but not bad and definitely doesn't have any risk of any problems/leaking/holes/cracks.

Included as my part of trade:
Kayak
Hobie Storage Bin (White) in Front Hatch

Two Bars for ball mounts which can have accessories on them (Sonar/Rod Holders/etc.)

Not Included:
Mirage Drive

Larger Rudder

Vantage Seat

Wheels

Sonar

Hobie Battery Kit

Let me know if anyone is interested. I'm willing to travel to NJ / NY / CT / RI on a weekend and demo the kayaks in a public pond/lake so no one sinks/gets skunked. Pics will come soon.

Cheers.

Edited by hoakge12000