JohnnySI

My take on the current status of the New York Football Giants

35 posts in this topic

On 11/30/2017 at 3:12 PM, gobigblue said:

ill never get the OBJ hate.  the only people i know who feel the way you do about him, are all old farts.  look around the nfl and tell me how he is any different than the rest of the primadonna WRs currently playing, not named julio.

I hate all of them too, always have.  From Keyshawn, to Moss, to Irvin, to TO, to Ocho, to Dez, always couldn't stand them, and always criticized other teams for tolerating it.  Always thought it was low class, gangsta, and was grateful it never made it to my team (although Shockey was close).

Now, OBJ's BS and the Giants' tolerance of it have reduced them to the same classless level as every other team that's done it.

I hate him, wanted them to trade him last year, but between him and the anthem protests, I'm disgusted with the whole sport and have basically walked away from it.

He proposed to the kicker's net for god's sake...........

The only receiver that I know that doesnt act like a diva is Larry Fitzgerald. When he scores a TD he acts like he has done it a million times. No taking out a shapie BS or anything like that. 

Posted (edited)

I like osama Beckham junior whining about Tom Brady being treated different. You become the best receiver ever with the most rings ever, then compare how people react to you versus Brady. 

You get treated different because you are different. Dumbass. 

Edited by HugeDinghy

Image may contain: text

I know some of you had wished he had answered  "I'd like to coach the Giants next year"

Did you guys ever notice how Frank makes every thread about him? And you all whine and complain about it?

Well, it's kind of the same way you guys make every thread about Tom Brady, Bill Belichick, and/or the patriots.

It's really gay.

16 mins ago, mike NJ said:

Did you guys ever notice how Frank makes every thread about him? And you all whine and complain about it?

Well, it's kind of the same way you guys make every thread about Tom Brady, Bill Belichick, and/or the patriots.

It's really gay.

Tom Brady and Bellichick disagree with your assertion Mike......:laugh:

You do realize belichick came out of the giants system, right? Or did you not follow football then because the patriots weren't winning?

1 hour ago, mike NJ said:

You do realize belichick came out of the giants system, right? Or did you not follow football then because the patriots weren't winning?

I did know that ( thats why I posted it)  and I've been a Patriots, Giants, Bills and yes even the Jets fan ...weird life ....Grew up with family in Mass/cape cod, spent high school and college years in upstate NY while still owning a home in Mass/capecod, moved back to maine/ cape in 1985.  A new england sports fan all my life, through thick and thin.

11 hours ago, iphish said:

Image may contain: text

I know some of you had wished he had answered  "I'd like to coach the Giants next year"

Lol no.  Unless hes bringing brady with him.  He's more lucky than good.

So think the giants can pullout a win this week?  new coach, new QB, circus has left town, the girl has stopped tweeting brady comparisons etc..

I hope not. Worst thing they can do now is start winning. It's only a couple wins between the 3rd pick in the draft and the 10th.