Little

SENATOR Roy Moore

132 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Nancy Pelosi cemented the win just now on some left wing talk show.  She went to bat for John Conyers.  She claimed there is not yet any evidence of his perversion, and he is an Icon (how many icon's wives live in a halfway house after having been released from a federal prison?),   blaaa blaaaa blaaa hes black blaaa blaaa blaaaa.

 

If you molest women BUT you support abortion, its ok to molest.  Period.

 

My question for discussion.  Democrats, did any of you see this coming, this blowback, or counter attack?  If so what were your clues?

 

I saw it.  Too much  (left wing inspired) perversion involved here not for it to be available, and when you have Bannons and Lewandowskis on your side, you get results.

 

I look forward to yuour discussion.

Edited by Little

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 min ago, Little said:

Nancy Pelosi cemented the win just now on some left wing talk show.  She went to bat for John Conyers.  She claimed there is not yet any evidence of his perversion, and he is an Icon (how many icon's wives live in a halfway house after having been released from a federal prison?),   blaaa blaaaa blaaa hes black blaaa blaaa blaaaa.

 

If you molest women BUT you support abortion, its ok to molest.  Period.

 

My question for discussion.  Democrats, did any of you see this coming, this blowback, or counter attack?  If so what were your clues?

 

I saw it.  Too much  (left wing inspired) perversion involved here not for it to be available, and when you have Bamm=nnons and Lewandowskis on your side, you get results.

 

I look forward to yuour discussion.

Yea so um er ah fo da record, "blowback" is a gay queer deviant male homosex reference and is insulting to lesbians and some other mentally dysfunctional deviant sex queers.

 

I'm just a sayin".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Whole thing is bizarre.  The left has always been the party that fought against any form of moral standards.  Now all of a sudden they want to act like a bunch of Jerry Fallwell supporters when it is politically expedient to act morally outraged.  Nobody is buying it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If "We, The People" had any morals left, we would stone these politicians in the streets, put the elections off for 6 months, come up with new nominees, and make damn well sure that they understand that if they are dirty too, then they're next.

 

But no.  Instead, we'll opt instead to argue about which scumbag deserves the job less than the other scumbag.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

nancy Pelosi, the gift that keeps on giving, to the Republicans. 

 

Her moronic interview with Chucky Todd on MTP, during which she called Conyers an icon deserving of due process and not having to step down, could have helped elect Roy Moore. 

 

Screen-Shot-2017-11-26-at-11.31.22-AM-60

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, mako capt said:

Whole thing is bizarre.  The left has always been the party that fought against any form of moral standards.  Now all of a sudden they want to act like a bunch of Jerry Fallwell supporters when it is politically expedient to act morally outraged.  Nobody is buying it.

Just a small correction - the left has always used 'moral standards' as a smoke screen to hide the fact that they are actually the party who's conduct is the exact opposite of what they rail against

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That's what happens when you put these young, inexperienced, fresh-faced Democrats on anti-Democrat hard hitting news shows like Meet The Press, This week with George Stephenapolus, etc.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Little said:

Nancy Pelosi cemented the win just now on some left wing talk show.  She went to bat for John Conyers.  She claimed there is not yet any evidence of his perversion, and he is an Icon (how many icon's wives live in a halfway house after having been released from a federal prison?),   blaaa blaaaa blaaa hes black blaaa blaaa blaaaa.

 

If you molest women BUT you support abortion, its ok to molest.  Period.

 

My question for discussion.  Democrats, did any of you see this coming, this blowback, or counter attack?  If so what were your clues?

 

I saw it.  Too much  (left wing inspired) perversion involved here not for it to be available, and when you have Bannons and Lewandowskis on your side, you get results.

 

I look forward to yuour discussion.

 

You should be denouncing Roy Moore outright, instead of scrutinizing Democrats for examples where his behavior might appear a bit less shocking.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Franken says he's not leaving.  Working on being a better man.   He's sorry if he rubbed people the wrong way.

 

I'm sure Roy Moore will be a better man as senator too

Edited by jkrock

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

To be fair unless the accused has admitted to any inappropriate behavior by their accusers aren't they 

eligible for due process?   Is there a burden of proof?    

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 mins ago, DZ said:

To be fair unless the accused has admitted to any inappropriate behavior by their accusers aren't they 

eligible for due process?   Is there a burden of proof?    

 

Even if someone is caught 'with their pants down' there's due process, if that person really wants to drag it out. You never know. Worked for OJ

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 mins ago, JohnP said:

 

Even if someone is caught 'with their pants down' there's due process, if that person really wants to drag it out. You never know. Worked for OJ

I agree.  If you ask everyone that is accused of something to resign no one would be left.  Let the process play out.  Accusers should file suit in a court of law.  Otherwise it would be very convenient to accuse ANYONE of improper behavior, whether true/justified or not, to get them in trouble and force them out of a political race, employment, etc.  This guy Roy Moore might be a real ass but he should have his day in court and his accusers must prove he committed his crimes. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, DZ said:

I agree.  If you ask everyone that is accused of something to resign no one would be left.  Let the process play out.  Accusers should file suit in a court of law.  Otherwise it would be very convenient to accuse ANYONE of improper behavior, whether true/justified or not, to get them in trouble and force them out of a political race, employment, etc.  This guy Roy Moore might be a real ass but he should have his day in court and his accusers must prove he committed his crimes. 

 

It would be good to see a number of cases go to trial

 

Roy Moore sexual assault of a minor with multiple witness accounts of similar

Donald Trump Fraud for Trump University (he put a stop to that one and settled, why?)

Trump was going to sue his accusers, would be good to see him move forward with those 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to register here in order to participate.

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.