Steve in Mass

REAL PIZZA!!!!!!!!!!!!

311 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Steve in Mass said:

Never been, have often wondered if it is any good though. The cheapness of it puts doubts in my mind, but I guess ya never know.

Believe me Steve. It aint nothing to write home about :laugh:. I took a group of kids there. This is what they wanted :cry:

54 mins ago, vce12342000 said:

Believe me Steve. It aint nothing to write home about :laugh:. I took a group of kids there. This is what they wanted :cry:

You're wrong.

1 hour ago, bospa357 said:

You're wrong.

Actually, I trust his tastes, as from what I have seen here, he knows good pizza........ ;)

You just can't beat hot and ready. And that thick gooey crust combined with canned cheese! :drool: 

Don't even get me started on that deeelicious pretzel crust pizza. I want some now.

Okay, I guess you are just being facetious. :th: I kinda thought so when you first posted that, but hey, in Mass, you never know..... ;)

1 hour ago, Steve in Mass said:

Actually, I trust his tastes, as from what I have seen here, he knows good pizza........ ;)

:thanks:. Im actualy going back to Mario's in Clifton tonite to grab a pie :drool:.

On 8/11/2018 at 7:20 PM, Wigeon said:

Had a Pats right near us when we lived up near Bangor a few years ago, tried my damndest to like it but just couldn’t.

Get what you mean about memory pizza though, mine was Bianchi’s on Revere Beach.

It was an excellent hangover reduction strategy at 1am on Saturday night.

’89 for me, can’t believe it’s 30 years next year, that just hit me like a brick after you mentioned it. 

Gotta try this place Skinny’s talking about, might be down there this week.

When I was a kid we would go to Kelly's and Bill Ashe's in Revere. I remember loving both of them. 

Boston Pizza is a big chain in Canada..  It just seems odd they went with Boston instead of NY.  

the food is not so great, but the local Canucks like it..  :why: