crazybellringer

it's over

59 posts in this topic

33 mins ago, crazybellringer said:

You come up we will save you some small fish.  From now until december 16th we go to the beach and dress like fisherman, tell stories of great fall runs past and maybe just maybe wet a line. 

Geez u sound like you went to the fling or something. 

I'll be out tonight. I'll make sure to be very cryptic in talking about it later. 

Posted (edited)

Trying after it's over -like it is now- has virtues.

1. If you plug, you don't have to worry about smelling like fish.  Even though you might ALMOST catch one.

2. You can enjoy the ambiance of a quiet night on the beach and keep in touch with mother nature.

3. And speaking of keeping in touch, since your hands will turn numb from the cold, you can enjoy a stranger on the drive home!  :huh:

Edited by Jettyhound

it's ok to stay home no one will hold it against you.   Im probably going to watch all the star wars movies this weekend and when thats over maybe ghost and dirty dancing.   

1 hour ago, FisherManz said:

IMG_0628.JPG

Is it officially over now, i was waiting for u to tell me.

8 hours ago, crazybellringer said:

it's ok to stay home no one will hold it against you.   Im probably going to watch all the star wars movies this weekend and when thats over maybe ghost and dirty dancing.   

:gay:                                    Been waiting for a long time to find a use for that one.  This meets the criteria.

17 hours ago, crazybellringer said:

Nice... when the fish are bouncing off of everyone's boots this coming Monday morning, I'll be warming up for Santa with some hot java, 3 giant Snickers bars and Christmas Vacation in the DVD player.  ...fuzzy slippers too...  Thank God it's over.  I'm tired. 

next year i need to post this in the boating forum those guys are the worst.  I feel bad for any experienced boater that has to deal with the folks that run bunker over. 

Edited by crazybellringer