crazybellringer

it's over

58 posts in this topic

Guys, please listen to "crazyybellringer".................please stay home while I catch alone on the beach......thanks crazy........

17 mins ago, fishless said:

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?

it ain't over now because when the going gets tough the tough get goin!

19 mins ago, fishless said:

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?

H-E-double-hockey-stix NO!  You're on a roll.   

The German's ain't the problem anyway.  It's the whales!  They're eating everything!  Boats and all!  Especially that Great White Whale.  He's a glutton.  He even eats clams!

Quitters never win!  Winners NEVER quit!  

On 11/11/2017 at 8:11 PM, work2much said:

Just caught on.... fall run just started.... Am I going to get edited by moderators?? 

Post reported. 

38 mins ago, Jettyhound said:

H-E-double-hockey-stix NO!  You're on a roll.   

The German's ain't the problem anyway.  It's the whales!  They're eating everything!  Boats and all!  Especially that Great White Whale.  He's a glutton.  He even eats clams!

Quitters never win!  Winners NEVER quit!  

i think your on to something with this whales theory. When ever i see whales bunker and boats i drive the other way. 

i heard the bass got cut off by the ice floes to the north and will be trapped there all winter. the RI guys are sleighing them. :dismay:

2 hours ago, crazybellringer said:

i think your on to something with this whales theory. When ever i see whales bunker and boats i drive the other way. 

Ditto!

All of that bunker and commotion just makes things confusing.  Especially when all of the commotion is between the sand and the 3rd wave.  But at least when that happens, I can show off my power casting and get my plug out beyond the maelstrom.

4 mins ago, Aquacide said:

i heard the bass got cut off by the ice floes to the north and will be trapped there all winter. the RI guys are sleighing them. :dismay:

:witty:  Global warming is anticlimactic.  :wee:

It be nice to fish from a sand bar this time of year but the boats are using the sandbars for parking.  I won't be surprised if they start putting mooring for party boats right at the first breaker. 

It would’ve been funnier if bellringer’s “It’s over” thread was immediately followed by a Pricise10 “PM coming” thread.