The Riddler

Louis C.K. Masterbation

131 posts in this topic

Whats to fess up to. He didn't rape, abuse, or assault anyone. I still fully support his masturbation. 

59 mins ago, mitchell master said:

So the 'ole popcorn trick is frowned upon now ?

images-349.jpg

Never forget hearing about the popcorn trick for the first time.   Genius!   Have to confess.....never tried it!   Doesn't mean it ain't though.   :laugh:

Still think the old bit Sam Kinison use to do in his stand-up was hilarious about screwing some fictitious drunken bimbo until she passed out, dump the clip on her back.   He would then supposedly rummaging through her purse snagging all her cash, then jump out the window and leaving it open so she woke up crying that she was broke, cold, covered with frozen man juice clinging to her back.   

4 hours ago, Jdeadman66 said:

Is ass to mouth ok? 

Between you and J?

Absolutely

Posted (edited)

47 mins ago, Cfinnely68 said:

Whats to fess up to. He didn't rape, abuse, or assault anyone. I still fully support his masturbation. 

Do us all a solid tonight, it’s been dead ass slow in here lately.

Strap a go pro to your forehead and walk up to the first random woman that you encounter and whip your dick out and start whacking it for all your worth (please don’t start recording until the moment cops tackle you, we don’t need to see your junk).

Monday morning your public defender will be explaining to you very clearly what you will be “fessing up” to in your plea agreement.

Thank you in advance.

Edited by Wigeon

Posted (edited)

Wig he has to ask first. 

He can't just start unsolicited wacky off all Willynilly in front of someone that's a crime 

You ask they say yes that's just foreplay. 

Edited by Shaky86

you know what's pathetic?

everyday there's a new victim and a new perp.

congressmen,senators, actors,blah blah blah!

i remember reading an article 20 odd years ago about congressmen taping there assistants/ pages, 

every body knows what was going on from politics on down to the "casting couch "

now everybody has had all this faux outrage like they're suprized at what was going on!

call me what you will ,

but really , who gives a ****, just like being out raged about the kneeling thing and going TOO the game with your cardboard sighns protesting them kneeling, YOURE AT THE ****ING GAME FOR CHRIST SAKES!!!!

if you're so offended why are you AT THE GAME!!!????

how many outraged idiots will still go watch the movies these perverts put out? 

really, how many of you outraged people will still go pay those animals to watch their movie? or their football game?

i believe the word is hipocrit!