The Riddler

Louis C.K. Masterbation

131 posts in this topic

There's nothing sacred anymore.......what's wrong with phone sex?

louisck.JPG

Man, this is getting out of hand. Pretty soon there will be no more comics to see. If it's kids, that's another story......but if the adults don't go to the police what is the crime?  I don't get it. Sucks we won't be able to see him later this month on HBO.

BY Kate Feldman

NEW YORK DAILY NEWS

Thursday, November 9, 2017, 8:24 PM

The same day that five women accused Louis C.K. of masturbating in front of them, HBO has severed ties with the comedian.

C.K. will no longer participate in the Nov. 18 “Night of Too Many Stars: America Unites for Autism Programs” benefit show, the network announced Thursday. His stand-up specials and comedy series “Lucky Louie” will also be removed from its streaming service.

Posted (edited)

See I find it hard to believe a guy like Louis C.K would do stuff like that. If youve ever watched his stand up, he is openly disgusting and nothing is off limits. People so outspoken just don't have skeletons. If Louis was masterbating in front of women he would have made a stand up special devoted to it. Now people like Bill Cosby... thats someone I believe is a perverted sicko. 

I think this is just a bunch of BS and women are looking to cash in on a growing trend. Sad for the ones who truly are victoms. There's way more proof of trump sexually harrasing women and he's still president. But some unsubstantiated claims and louis looses his career instantly. 

Edited by Cfinnely68

1 hour ago, saltydawg said:

serious question...is it illegal to beat your turkey while talking on the phone with someone? 

Yes, if it's a pay phone. 

And what were his relationships to those women? I’ve got ex girlfriends who could say stuff like that. What’s next? Getting charged for banging your wife because you got divorced?

12 mins ago, Cfinnely68 said:

Yes, if it's a pay phone. 

Ooohhh...Tim, I'll be back in 3 to 5. Hold my user name. 

Posted (edited)

C.K. is no Bill Cosby, he's not a R.R....Roofie Rapist.   This women had the option to walk out or hang up.    Unfortunately for Louis is if the allegations are true, he should of and who knows maybe did, seek help via a therapist.    There have been rumors of these surprise meet and greet yanky wanky sessions from female comedians now for a few years now.   Most of these women wanted to tap/use his power of comedy, both for his talent and his connections.    Back in the day, stronger women would either laugh, point and walk out or suck his blank then furthering their careers.  I hope he pulls through this and doesn't get sucked into the undertow of media driven lobotomy drivel.   Louis has been a driving force in comedy for quite awhile and it would be sad to see him get buried in the PC era or worse off himself because of it.      

Edited by flylikabird

Weinstein still sounds like he was the worst of the perpetrators, but i think it's hilarious that all of these claims involve the dude whipping out his dick and beating it in front of the woman (except Spaceys **** fantasies) which they don't really want to see. All of your wives tell you it's disgusting when they catch you doing it. 

I never heard of this before, now we have two of them in a month. and dry humping chick too. WTF.