Belmo

Christimas Auction Custom Rod

Christmas Family Custom Rod Auction   39 members have voted

  1. 1. How Should I Do This?

    • Build it on Spec
      1
    • Build a true custom for whoever bids for it
      22
    • Let a competent builder do it instead
      16

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

792 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, tomkaz said:

Well done to all involved for a good cause. Belmo, I salute you, especially given the amount of grief you have taken from all quarters. You are a good man. 

 

Red, I am cleaning out some of my kids’ spelling books from when they were younger - can I send them up your way? Anything to help in the spirit of the holiday of giving. 

 

:howdy:

 

Grief??? He loves the ****ing attention!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, tomkaz said:

Well done to all involved for a good cause. Belmo, I salute you, especially given the amount of grief you have taken from all quarters. You are a good man. 

 

Red, I am cleaning out some of my kids’ spelling books from when they were younger - can I send them up your way? Anything to help in the spirit of the holiday of giving. 

 

:howdy:

And a mary eff you two!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Belmo said:

Hey, Red, how does the one in the middle look?

20171220_211050.jpg

Belmo old pal is that a Fenwick with green/blue wraps I see that needs liberation from that pile?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 mins ago, looney tunes said:

Belmo old pal is that a Fenwick with green/blue wraps I see that needs liberation from that pile?

Close: it's an old honey Lami. Stripping it and rebuilding it (it's a heavy bait rod) is on my to-do list. I picked that one up for a song! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey Belmo, I still have the first rod that my Dad gave me - it's an old fenwick, it sure would be cool to get it stripped/wrapped.

 

But, I don't know how to do that............................

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 mins ago, Billybob said:

Hey Belmo, I still have the first rod that my Dad gave me - it's an old fenwick, it sure would be cool to get it stripped/wrapped.

 

But, I don't know how to do that............................

That's too bad! :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 min ago, Billybob said:

Hey Belmo, I still have the first rod that my Dad gave me - it's an old fenwick, it sure would be cool to get it stripped/wrapped.

 

But, I don't know how to do that............................

You did a whole freaking boat, I’m sure you can do a rod 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to register here in order to participate.

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.