UCLA LiAngelo Ball Arrested In China

Rate this topic

flylikabird

Rookie Laker's younger brother LiAngelo has been arrested in China ......wait for it....for shoplifting at Louis Vuitton.   Hahahahahahah!   What an idiot!   Of all the places to get arrested, he chose China.  Now that's balling big time!   LiAngelo was caught along with 2 other UCLA Basketball players, the three Bruins face a stiff 3-10 year sentence if convicted.......China is said to have 98.2% conviction rate.  Duh!5a03104fce4ef_1107-liangelo-ball-jalen-hill-cody-riley-getty-91.jpg.c95c40061ed99f4f53b944b80c86d948.jpg 

Edited by flylikabird

"For our discussion of kayak angling is no trifling matter but is the way to conduct our lives, nobody untrained in fishing may enter my house."- Fly's Plato

North Korea has a three generations strikeout policy for crime.   Anyone convicted of a crime, their family must go to the labor camp too.   Hypothetical time....imagine if China has a similar program and LiAngelo is convicted, they'd take his dad and younger brother along too.   

"For our discussion of kayak angling is no trifling matter but is the way to conduct our lives, nobody untrained in fishing may enter my house."- Fly's Plato

Ball currently under"hotel arrest".    Tweeter is saying that this incident is going to actually help the UCLA big baller get a NBA contract that much easier.   

Well they are back in the USA no chargers were filed , The Donald called the China President to squash the deal , described as an " unfortunate incident " . I'm sure they will remain on the team ( but if they don't it would give these young men a good life lesson ) as UCLA makes a ton of $$$ , these are not kids they are men & famous athletes live to a higher standard . So that's the way it is . The Donald was " doped " .   

If it has fins i want to catch it 

The Donald has to stick his beak in anything that he foresees as being a positive spin in his bank account.  He'll take credit for making a constipated toad crap in a rice-patty in China if he thought he could get away with it.....I sh@t you not.  ;)

Edited by flylikabird

"LiAngelo Ball and both of his UCLA basketball teammates just FULLY ADMITTED to stealing in China ... and THANKED President Donald"....this as reported by ZMT 17 hrs  ago.   I guess if you going to thank our present commander in chief for anything besides him giving you a big wad of cash out of the kindness of his big Trump heart for Thanksgiving..... this would be it.      

I'm a Celtic fan for life and if the L.A.Lakers want to draft, then start Ball that's on them,  friggin' great!.....all the power to 'em.   

Too bad they didn't serve any time

At least few days in Chinese prison would teach them life-long lesson.

Bad day fishing is still much better than good day work.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him had better take a much closer look at the American Indian.
                                                                                     - Henry Ford-

I wanted their dad to have to serve time for third generation infractions like the North Koreans and farm human excrement for 3-10 years.   Now that would be a life long lesson.   

Trump vs. LaVar Ball!  Let The Big Mouth War Of Wars begin!!!  Get your popcorn a poppin' it's on.     Lavar on CNN put many a shots across The Donald's bow last night.   Trump will go off today on the Twitt machine.