NJFish85

Longest distance right out of the box

34 posts in this topic

Don:

Below is link to thread in which I provided the information you request above.  See my post near the bottom of the first page and subsequent posts in response that flow into the 2nd page.

Thanks FlatWing,

It looks very good from Google Earth.  Not sure as to the availability of the field or services. I did notice a small group of stores(?) at one end. I will forward the location to an acquaintance who lives in that area. I'm informed the old area that was previously used, now sports a tall stand of corn.  I live a little to fat away to check on the field myself.

Posted (edited)

That Centennial Blvd field looks good but in Google street view there is an environmental investigation sign posted; access might be restricted.

The street view has a date of August 2013 so its status may have changed since then.  If the sign is still there the entity responsible for the tract will be listed with contact info.

field.thumb.JPG.537eef5b864db5320bde879f31762061.JPG

Edited by ReelinRod

Thanks ReelinRod.

I have sent your info forward. Since he does not live in the immediate area, it may be a while before we get some feedback.

Don