Reed422

Sleep Apnea

128 posts in this topic

My gf called me and asked if I thought it would be a good idea to get a tiny house and move into her parents back yard. I told her maybe if I can put you in it and burn it to the ground.

3 mins ago, Reed422 said:

My gf called me and asked if I thought it would be a good idea to get a tiny house and move into her parents back yard. I told her maybe if I can put you in it and burn it to the ground.

Yeah that’s a freaking terrible idea. However, back to business. Let’s work on that proposal. I see you can stand up to her hsirbrained ideas so you’re ready.

Just now, Jdeadman66 said:

Yeah that’s a freaking terrible idea. However, back to business. Let’s work on that proposal. I see you can stand up to her hsirbrained ideas so you’re ready.

A TINY HOUSE?!?! I can barely deal with you in a good sized one bed apt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On 12/8/2017 at 3:37 PM, Reed422 said:

i live in a tiny mansion how big is her parents yard?

and her hands :shrug: 

On 12/9/2017 at 9:55 AM, Reed422 said:

good thing im the one with the cash

That’s like River Raider or I saying we’re the ones with the watermelon :waiting: