Billybob

Gimme your questions

146 posts in this topic

On 10/15/2017 at 8:17 PM, R.R. Bridge Fisher said:

Ha ha RI drivers= no directionals and 50 in the fast last

It's blinkers.  And you do have to add fluid from time to time.

Cabo

Well I hope the training will reduce the stress associated to dealing with her. Stress will shorten your life span. We here fully endorse your fishing Thursday as it will reduce work related stress and supervisorind the build a Lego airplane would just be fargen stoopid

5 minutes ago, Lagerhead said:

****, what employer would want that?

It's perfect, I'm a purchasing director, the world needs pricks too, ya know.

3 minutes ago, seadogface said:

Well I hope the training will reduce the stress associated to dealing with her. Stress will shorten your life span. We here fully endorse your fishing Thursday as it will reduce work related stress and supervisorind the build a Lego airplane would just be fargen stoopid

Yeah - I love October, albies and togs and stripers, not many boats out there during the week.

I look forward to these trips all year.

I'm coming down with a cold though.

But my grass sprouted.

15 minutes ago, Cabo2005 said:

It's blinkers.  And you do have to add fluid from time to time.

Cabo

No word of lie this woman was holding up traffic on 95 when I finally caught up to her  she was staring forward through her windshield with her pot pipe in one hand and are cigarette lighter in the other on the steering wheel had no clue what was going on....RI plates

7 hours ago, R.R. Bridge Fisher said:

No word of lie this woman was holding up traffic on 95 when I finally caught up to her  she was staring forward through her windshield with her pot pipe in one hand and are cigarette lighter in the other on the steering wheel had no clue what was going on....RI plates

I can believe that...we have way too many hippies in this state.  Disgusting... :hippie:  :dismay:

I once saw a woman, in the drain, driving down the Schuylkill Expressway in Philly -- with her hood up!

She was hunched over the steering wheel so that she could look through the crescent-moon opening at the bottom of the windshield. It was surreal.