FunkyBunker

Eagles Panthers TNF

146 posts in this topic

I think the Eagles win a close one, or the Eagles get blown out. That's the way it works on Thursdays, it seems. 

But it should be fun to watch. I like this Iggs team. 

Thinking the Eagles lose. Hate that this game is there. Hopefully I'm wrong. Thinking 27-20

I dislike Cam Newton and hope his team loses every time they play.   That being said, I think they drafted a really talented kid who reminds me of Wes Welker......Christian McCaffrey.    I like to watch him tear up the league and can't wait until the Pats sign him.   I'm rooting for Philly and hope they can beat the Alley Cats.    :D

In the manner of "who really gives two ****";

The Eagles are wearing the all white uni's while Carolina goes with the powder blue. From what I read the Eagles are waiting for the development of a new Kelly Green helmet with wings to match the Kelly green uni's once worn.

They plan on wearing the all black uniform at least in two home games but wait til the cooler weather arrives.

2 hours ago, fish'nmagician said:

The color run crap on Thursday look ridiculous.

Totally agree. They all

suck

Think coach P might have the kid throw 60 times tonite if

run game gets stopped early.. When I get to see a Panther game

that Kuechly is a stud. Newton is about as unlikable as possible.

Hard road game. Maybe the kid kicks 4 fg's and the Birds steal one?

3 hours ago, Firinne said:

In the manner of "who really gives two ****";

The Eagles are wearing the all white uni's while Carolina goes with the powder blue. From what I read the Eagles are waiting for the development of a new Kelly Green helmet with wings to match the Kelly green uni's once worn.

They plan on wearing the all black uniform at least in two home games but wait til the cooler weather arrives.

I never liked midnight green. Bring back Kelly Green -- despite the fact that it's named for a filthy Irishman!

8 minutes ago, Belmo said:

I never liked midnight green. Bring back Kelly Green -- despite the fact that it's named for a filthy Irishman!

I liked the Kelly Green as well, that and the Buddy Ryan black spikes.

There was one year, I think, in about 1992, when I liked all the Philly sports uniforms. The Eagles still had Kelly green, the Phillies had a year or two before switched to the current unis (ditching the floofy 70s-80s P), and the Sixers had the unis Doc and Moses wore. Then the Sixers switched to these ridiculous unis, and a year or three later the Eagles ditched the iconic Kelly green for the current awful midnight green. 

Now the Sixers, Phils, and Flyers have good unis, and all that we need to make everything right with the world is the Iggs to go back to Kelly green. 

phi-six-91-93-home-hor1-675x380.jpg

I reluctantly took the panthers ( wifes office season long pool 300 players and Im in the top 10) I would like nothing more than the eagles to punsh the panthers with a loss at home. 

I'm torn