iphish

Is trump racist?

57 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

It's just the progs -all purpose answer for any question they can't answer or any debate they can't argue. The charges of racism and hitler are losing their power because they use them too much.

The party of the KKK is always quick to use their previously potent "trump card" as a means of manipulation, control and as a shake down. They feel it gives them an alleged-moral superiority narrative with the real purpose of accusing the other side of what they, themselves are guilty of. 

Progressives are the masters of projection with no sense of irony.

Trump is NOT racist-but he will be called racist over & over as that is the MSM's way of indoctrination.  IF there ever is an action that would actually fit the definition of racism-it would take precedent over any and all other "news" and run on a loop 24/7.

Edited by Gatr522
Forgot to answer the topic question

9 hours ago, zak-striper said:

Dude, you understand the PG, yes/no? The PG is nothing more than an echo chamber for Fox misinformed right wingers. They are not interested in factual debate. All they are are dittoheads looking for others to confirm their ill informed, right wing views. No matter what I write there will be nothing but shouts of "nuh uhs", "fake news" or "but, but..." by the dittoheads.

Trump going on Fox News for over 6 years, flaming the fire of the birther movement, was racist. There's no ifs, ands or buts about it. Obama produced a long form birth certificate. There was a birth announcement in the Hawaiian paper. Obama's mother was a U.S. citizen. Obama was born on U.S. soil. Obama is 100% a U.S. citizen. There's nothing to disprove this. On top of flaming the birther movement, Trump, right before the election, rescinded everything he said about Obama's birth certificate, then basically said "never mind, my bad".  He deliberately catered his  birther trolling towards the racist faction of the conservative/Republican base.

I can add a lot more examples of the Divider-in-Chief's racism since the debates and during his presidency. But I don't have to. I can stop at the birth certificate bullsh*t.

Do you realize the whole point of the birther movement by Trump & Fox was to paint the black president as not one of us. That he's an outsider. That he was a boogeyman to be feared. That he's a Muslim, etc. Btw, he's not a Muslim. If anything, he's an agnostic or an atheist. The same people who claim Obama is a Muslim are the same ones who shout "but, but, Jeremiah Wright".  (a christian pastor)

Because you aren't interested in facts.

First don't call me dude, I'm not a fourth grader.  Also this is the real outpost not the PG forum, that's filled with a bunch of asshats on both sides of each issues, some have valid points only to be ignored by others. 

second since when questioning a birth certificate or place of birth racism? That whole birther movement which Trump got on was blown way out of proportion the main stream media. In my opinion most of the Obama supporters and the angry right kept it alive on the web/news etc. I didn't pay attention to it, figuring the facts would come out, although it did seem compelling at one point.  Trump and others were wrong, maybe even looked foolish but that's not racism. With the exception of left I belive most couldn't give a sh*t about it. 

You watch too much mainstream media, they'll say and print anything to get you click, watch or talk about...anything. Its often opinion that's being reported. Case an point did you read any of the initial reports coming out of LV about the shooting, the suspect and suspects girlfriend? Every Station and website was reporting false information, Ask yourself based on what?   Based on getting views, web hits, tune ins for their network TV.  There was a reason why network TV pointed their cameras to the crowds behind Hillary speaking and not in front- they really thought she was going to win. But I digress

Why would this type of reporting be any different on the political side of so called reporting? Sad to say but the only thing factual coming out of Donald Trump is his own unfiltered tweets, yes on point one moment and childish the next. 

Your examples posted above in my opinion are not racism

rac·ism
[ˈrāˌsizəm]

NOUN
  1. prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior:

• the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics or abilities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races.

45 minutes ago, iphish said:

First don't call me dude, I'm not a fourth grader.  Also this is the real outpost not the PG forum, that's filled with a bunch of asshats on both sides of each issues, some have valid points only to be ignored by others. 

second since when questioning a birth certificate or place of birth racism? That whole birther movement which Trump got on was blown way out of proportion the main stream media. In my opinion most of the Obama supporters and the angry right kept it alive on the web/news etc. I didn't pay attention to it, figuring the facts would come out, although it did seem compelling at one point.  Trump and others were wrong, maybe even looked foolish but that's not racism. With the exception of left I belive most couldn't give a sh*t about it. 

You watch too much mainstream media, they'll say and print anything to get you click, watch or talk about...anything. Its often opinion that's being reported. Case an point did you read any of the initial reports coming out of LV about the shooting, the suspect and suspects girlfriend? Every Station and website was reporting false information, Ask yourself based on what?   Based on getting views, web hits, tune ins for their network TV.  There was a reason why network TV pointed their cameras to the crowds behind Hillary speaking and not in front- they really thought she was going to win. But I digress

Why would this type of reporting be any different on the political side of so called reporting? Sad to say but the only thing factual coming out of Donald Trump is his own unfiltered tweets, yes on point one moment and childish the next. 

Your examples posted above in my opinion are not racism

rac·ism
[ˈrāˌsizəm]

NOUN
  1. prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior:

• the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics or abilities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races.

Yep, did not see this lol. But some how, that is Racist. Do we remember when he had a lawsuit to leave minorities become members in his Country club? Shhhh, that doesn't count either. How bout the upper management minorities in his Corp. world. Doesn't count either I guess. 

I have said this MANY times, Not a Trump fan, but think is funny, to the point it is almost sad, how people lie about this stuff, or just don't do their own research.

Private country clubs have thier own bylaws. If he owned a public course, different story.

Your point otherwise is well pointless

On 10/17/2017 at 10:38 AM, iphish said:

Private country clubs have thier own bylaws. If he owned a public course, different story.

Your point otherwise is well pointless

Look it up and get back to me. It was pointed out to me, and I looked it up to learn, you should do the same so you can debate with facts instead of feelings.

16 minutes ago, BLT said:

Look it up and get back to me. It was pointed out to me, and I looked it up to learn, you should do the same so you can debate with facts instead of feelings.

If there is something you feel is worth iphish or others to read why don't you just post it so all can read it?

1 hour ago, BLT said:

What the hell are you writing?  I stated fact above.  Private clubs are private, they are not open to anyone they can pick and choose who they want to join.

Can you prove otherwise?

43 minutes ago, BW said:

here is the most compelling proof I can find...

trumpsharpton.jpg

The racist is on the right.

On ‎10‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 10:24 AM, RiverRaider said:

What is a "Core Supporter" ? I hear that and "His Base"  pretty frequently

''Core supporter, "His base" = racist