The Riddler

When is it ok to shoot a neighbors dog?

251 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Turtleboy is all over this.

The hysterical FB mobs are amassing, lighting torches and fetching their pitchforks.

Poor dumb bastards life will never be the same. :laugh:

Edited by TimS
link removed

Tims auto censor does the sweetheart thing in links too. :th:

The dog was 50lbs. Year old pup. 

If you can't handle a 50lb dog, shoot yourself.

Timely topic....had a millennial move in 2  houses up, there's  500 yards between my first neighbor ... probably another 500 to this douche canoe. He's got a pit bull mix mutt that came charging in very agressivly while I was raking  leaves last night. Had I run... who knows , if anyone of the kids were out...and ran who knows . I stood my ground and fended him off with the rake .... he was that aggressive . ... tried to make nice with the mutt... he was barking and snapping .

went over to talk to the guy today... I explained what happened, told him about the 4 young children here and he was a total douche. I kept my composure for a bit but this dude wouldn't shut up.

Sooo I told him from this point on when I go out for a smoke, go out to play with my kids, rake the leaves...anything if your dog enters my property and acts aggressively I will not only shoot that mutt... I will gut it like a deer, throw it in the back of my truck and take it to the asians at work so they can eat it.... he asked if I was threatening him... I told him it's a promise .

the ole lady is freaking out.... she just doesn't understand a man being a man lol

1 hour ago, HugeDinghy said:

I wish my neighbor would shoot my dog and sweep my wife off her feet. 

Do you like country music?

Never met a aggressive golden either not that there can't be one but rare I'm thinking..  5 shots says I'm a sicko all the way.. I would not hesitate to stomp a dogs skull into the curb if he came at my 6yr old boy (and almost have) but chinkens ain't no kid.. so that mean we cap every dog that chase a squirrel or duck or bird? It's been bred into them for long time.. 

im calling bad shoot 

1 minute ago, bigfish4me said:

Timely topic....had a millennial move in 2  houses up, there's  500 yards between my first neighbor ... probably another 500 to this douche canoe. He's got a pit bull mix mutt that came charging in very agressivly while I was raking  leaves last night. Had I run... who knows , if anyone of the kids were out...and ran who knows . I stood my ground and fended him off with the rake .... he was that aggressive . ... tried to make nice with the mutt... he was barking and snapping .

went over to talk to the guy today... I explained what happened, told him about the 4 young children here and he was a total douche. I kept my composure for a bit but this dude wouldn't shut up.

Sooo I told him from this point on when I go out for a smoke, go out to play with my kids, rake the leaves...anything if your dog enters my property and acts aggressively I will not only shoot that mutt... I will gut it like a deer, throw it in the back of my truck and take it to the asians at work so they can eat it.... he asked if I was threatening him... I told him it's a promise .

the ole lady is freaking out.... she just doesn't understand a man being a man lol

Shoot that one next time, absolutely.

3 minutes ago, bigfish4me said:

Nice touch!

5 shots does seem like too much.

As for chickens, you can say it's ONLY chickens, unless they're yours and are a source of food or income, then you'd think differently.

Some dogs are unpredictable, and although Goldens are shown as "family" dogs, they can (in some situations) be aggressive and uncontrollable.

Same can be said for Cocker Spaniels and Dalmatians.

I'd say that unless the shooter had (and could prove/document) prior incidents with dogs and his chickens, he definitely overreacted!

This dude just don't get it... he said ... and I can't believe ...I didn't crack him in the jaw , if you want your kids safe you should put up a fence.... I still wanna punch this dude.... so I told him if you wanna keep that mutt breathing you better leash him... I've got a double 00 buckshot load with this mutts name on it.